The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Surely AJ Styles is most younger lads favourite now days? His style is exactly what I assume young uns would like.

My second cousin is 9 and his faves are Roman Reigns, John Cena, Randy Orton (because of the RKO) and AJ Styles. He thinks Seth Rollins is a wuss. Kids are way smarter about wrestling than smarks most the time.

Edited by LaGoosh

My little lads favourites are Goldberg and Cena. The Goldberg thing was instant, as soon as he beat Lesnar he just turned to me and said "Goldberg's my favourite now". My boy doesn't like Rollins either, kids definitely know the score. He also thinks New Day are annoying. He might be a poster on here actually.

• Paid Members

Has it been discussed how weird that Fastlane main event feels whenever they show the graphic of Goldberg vs. Kevin Owens? That pairing feels so crazy. Even a few years ago you would have never imagined that Kevin Steen and Goldberg would be headlining a WWE pay per view for the title.

Edited by Supremo

Has it been discussed how weird that Fastlane main event feels whenever they show the graphic of Goldberg vs. Kevin Owens? That pairing feels so crazy. Even a few years ago you would have never imagined that Kevin Steen and Goldberg would be headlining a WWE pay per view for the title.

I'm also going to find it quite surreal to see Goldberg with a WWE title again, in 2017. I know it's only the UT, but still. If he's indeed going to win it.

I will have a mark out moment if he wins it and see him with a belt on Raw the next night.

It's a contender for the maddest match they've ever booked. I am struggling to think of anything that even compares. CM Punk vs Kevin Nash was similar but it wasn't the main event, wasn't for the title, Nash hadn't been out in the cold as long as Goldberg has and Punk was always more fancied to become a WWE star than Kevin Steen.

It's a contender for the maddest match they've ever booked. I am struggling to think of anything that even compares. CM Punk vs Kevin Nash was similar but it wasn't the main event, wasn't for the title, Nash hadn't been out in the cold as long as Goldberg has and Punk was always more fancied to become a WWE star than Kevin Steen.

That match didn't happen did it?

• Paid Members

Really good last hour. The Rollins/HHH stuff was all over the place but they got their key soundbites in. Zayn/Joe was a cracking brawl and Reigns/Strowman was decent too.

The start was decent too. In fact they nicely progressed everything on the PPV card. Last week was a dull holding show. They ramped it up again this week.

Negatives: Joe/Cesaro wasn't enough to get your teeth into but fine as a TV main. The women on Raw are so uninteresting. I really couldn't give a shit about any of them as this point. Steph emasculated Foley this week. Another fucking awful segment. Then Foley is allowed to stand up to Strowman but never Steph. She's a fucking cancer.