The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Fantastic to see Roman back. If anyone boos him now there can be no helping wrestling fans. I wonder what the plan is for Roman for Mania? You’d assume some kind of 6/8 man tag with Ambrose, Strowman, Lashley, McIntyre etc but I wouldn’t be surprised if they do that at Fastlane. Maybe Roman and Ambrose in Dean’s last match before he leaves? 

Loved the Batista return too. I’ve seen a lot of people on Twitter saying he should have come in as a face but given how bad the return went last time as a face i can see why they’ve done it. Plus if I remember rightly I’m sure Batista has said in interviews that he much prefers being a heel. In other news EC3 lost on Main Event this week to Apollo Crews. What an absolutely awful set of call ups that last lot were. They seem to be high on Lacey but other than her the rest have been completely pointless. 

I watched Raw tonight for the first time since Styles had his heel run against Cena (when was that by the way, just out of interest) and Roman is a complete star. Seriously. What a man.

Twitter is full of neckbeards saying that this is all a work. I know it's been said already in this thread, but wrestling fans really are the worst.

3 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I watched Raw tonight for the first time since Styles had his heel run against Cena (when was that by the way, just out of interest) and Roman is a complete star. Seriously. What a man.

Twitter is full of neckbeards saying that this is all a work. I know it's been said already in this thread, but wrestling fans really are the worst.

That would have been around early summer of 2016 I think. 

• Awards Moderator
6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

It’s good to see the conspiracy theories on twitter that it’s all a ploy to make Roman a baby face and he never had leukemia because he still has muscles.

wrestling fans can be the worst 

Fuck’s sake. I knew there’d be people saying that.

I was wondering about Batista’s motivation too - “you’ve never beaten me ... so I challenge you to ... not beat me ... again!” doesn’t make huge sense at first but there’s plenty of time for a justification before Mania. Clearly Dune isn’t due to start filming imminently!

Great opening and closing segments this week.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

You say the call ups were bad but I bloody love Heavy Machinery right now. Otis is Macho Man on Cocaine levels of fun. 

Is it a bit weird for anyone else how they've nothing for Alexa Bliss but flirting with attractive members of the roster and getting cut off like a desperate schoolgirl?

I, like others, watched this around 5am and thought it was a really good show.

Roman is the absolute man, i wonder if he'll actually wrestle at Mania or maybe be in Seths corner/be an outside enforcer.

I didnt see Rhonda laying the title down as the next step in the story so that was good and the stuff with big Dave was a genuine suprise.

Finally feels like Mania season, thumbs up from me.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I was wondering about Batista’s motivation too - “you’ve never beaten me ... so I challenge you to ... not beat me ... again!” doesn’t make huge sense at first but there’s plenty of time for a justification before Mania.

I dunno. If you consistently twatted someone then spent ten years listening to them drone on about how they're the best, you'd get tempted to put them back in their place eventually.

I'm assuming the Batista thing is one of those worked-shoot deals.

Apparently WWE have snubbed Batista quite a lot in the last year or so. Not returning his calls when he's showed an interest in returning for something.

Not sure how true it is, because a lot of the sheets aren't reliable, but battering Flair is a good way to get the attention of Triple H if he's been ignoring Batista.

I really hope they aren't going to build a Wrestlemania feud on "I didn't even get a text back" though.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

Is it a bit weird for anyone else how they've nothing for Alexa Bliss but flirting with attractive members of the roster and getting cut off like a desperate schoolgirl?

I wondered if they were keeping her away from too much physical stuff as a precaution. I know she was cleared, but could the fact they had concerns over her previously having too many concussions, mean they might be lessening her schedule for a bit?