The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I'm delighted they let Rousey have a go back at the fans. The fans deserve some push back after crapping on another perfectly good babyface. Rousey is at her most captivating when she seems unhinged and hopefully WWE let her embrace that. They'd do well if they watched all the clips from her Tate feud.

Although it's fairly clear they're booking week to week with this story they're telling. 

So, the Rumble winner might not even be at Mania, at least, that's what they're hinting at with the Becky/Charlotte match. How many times in one night did Steph flipflop her alignment?

Feels like another last minute rewrite, especially with that "early" finish, needing Steph to fill about 5 mins, finishing with the glorious "HOLD THE TITLE UP RONDA"

As for HHH, could he get any more worked shoot? I don't blame the writing team for that, more than likely they had zero input. 

The NXT thing is overplayed already, never thought I'd say that about Black and Ricochet. Even I found it a stretch to have them challenge for the titles.

"One last time, the Shield reunites", erm, Cole, did you speak too much?

Heck, even a Philly crowd couldn't rescue this panicked overbooking.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I'm still not in live with the triple threat though. Best outcome for me is Ronda fucking over Charlotte to ensure the singles match (which makes sense because of her promo last week) and that gives them a reason to make it up to Charlotte with a shot at Asuka. It's more contrived than it needs to be but it's the perfect out I think

This is exactly what I'm hoping for, and kind of expecting. 

As much as Charlotte is presented as the corporate favourite on TV, it's clear that the company is 100% behind Becky Lynch. The Smackdown Women's Title, meanwhile, doesn't have a match. Given that there will also likely be a Tag Title match and the Not-Moolah Battle Royal, I can't see them just doing a "throw all the women in a clusterfuck" for that belt, which means we're due a one-on-one match, and that should be Charlotte/Asuka.

Becky's almost certainly winning, and Becky's story doesn't end at Wrestlemania - so she can still get the redemptive win over Charlotte at the next PPV, can inevitably end up fighting Stephanie McMahon at Summerslam or whenever. They don't need to throw all their eggs in one basket, and I hope they don't.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

How you go from one of the best Raws in a long time to that garbage is beyond me. Just nothing of any note all show aside from The Shield reforming for the 4th time.

The WWE has a habit off pulling one really good episode of TV and getting everyone excited from time to time, then follow it up by going back to utter shite.

Edited by Egg Shen

How much Shit do we think Rene Young got in her ear piece over her Dean is “going to greener pastures” comment?

Thats got to be an ear bashing if I ever heard one. I moved close to the TV to see if I could hear him in her ear!

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, ColinBollocks said:

I'm delighted they let Rousey have a go back at the fans. The fans deserve some push back after crapping on another perfectly good babyface. Rousey is at her most captivating when she seems unhinged and hopefully WWE let her embrace that. They'd do well if they watched all the clips from her Tate feud.

I don't know about that. Her cringe-inducing 'Millennials suck!' promo pretty much turned her in the eyes of most fans, including myself.

Aye, and Becky is white hot. Ronda fully turns to become even better foil for her. Wrestling. 

Really doesn't need to become another  UKFF Smelly Fans discussion.

8 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

How you go from one of the best Raws in a long time to that garbage is beyond me. Just nothing of any note all show aside from The Shield reforming for the 4th time.

It blows my mind they've went from a straight up Ronda vs Lynch red hot feud with actual serious discussion of them main eventing, to this confusing mess. Add Charlotte, take Becky out, have about 3 number one contenders matches despite Becky winning the Rumble, take Rousey out, add her back in, turn her heel. It's all over the fucking place. It's awful and I have no interest in watching them in a triple threat now.

Completely with you on this. Yet another seemingly can’t miss feud that they’ve managed to completely fuck up. Overwrought bollocks. Ronda turns heel in philly, beats the shit out of the supposed hottest babyface in the company and the crowd barely reacts. They just looked confused by this whole mess.

Woeful Raw. lol at HHH’s promo. That’s two “wrestling is fake but my shit be real!” builds for Wrestlemania.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

On 3/1/2019 at 7:39 AM, ThumpSquids said:

I've never understood what 'living shit' is. 

When you die, you shit yourself. The living shit is beating you so hard you shit yourself 

• Paid Members

That HHH promo was shocking. I know that we're all supposed to know it's fake and everything, but fuck me. 

It makes little sense in the Rhonda/Becky feud but it can be read as "we have to work together but I hate you in real life" at a stretch. This though, because of the physicality makes no sense. Are we meant to believe Batista legit battered a pensioner? Or did Fake Batista beat up Fake Ric Flair but real HHH got mad? What is it? What does any of it fucking mean? 

I'm flabbergasted that as early back as January you have a solid Seth vs Brock match, and Lynch vs Rousey as a contender for main event and now we have two work shoots, The bloody Shield are back like 2000 DX, the likes of Drew McIntyre and Braun Strowman have been cooled down to almost ice cold.
This could have been one of the best built Manias in ages but as they are wont to do, they just need to overcomplicate and fuck everything up at the final hurdle.