The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I agree with the majority about that last segment.

It was just...odd. The Shield didn't benefit from it, the eleven other blokes certainly didn't and Evolution coming out was pretty redundant since the Shield had already been battered. I mean, isn't Triple H thinking that the Shield are unstoppable the whole point of him reuniting with Batista and Orton in the first place? Why is he bothering when he can just book them in ludicrous handicap matches from now on?

I agree with the majority about that last segment.

It was just...odd. The Shield didn't benefit from it, the eleven other blokes certainly didn't and Evolution coming out was pretty redundant since the Shield had already been battered. I mean, isn't Triple H thinking that the Shield are unstoppable the whole point of him reuniting with Batista and Orton in the first place? Why is he bothering when he can just book them in ludicrous handicap matches from now on?

I think they should've had The Shield just about do in the eleven, maybe have Ambrose and Rollins down and Reigns standing at the end on shaky legs. Then Evolution's music hits.

• Paid Members
Were The Shield out there for the 10 bell salute? Off the top of my head, I don't remember seeing them.

I saw Dean Ambrose, didn't spy the other two but if he was out then I'm guessing they were too.

The script's online: http://imgur.com/a/u9Xj3#0

Possible spoiler in it:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

There's a bit in there from an earlier draft where Titus O'Neil talks about Cesaro already being #1 contender that they forgot to change, so the tournament might be going that way... The "3 weeks to Extreme Rules" stories section has it listed as a feud.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Current babyface pecking order:

Cena

Bryan

Sheamus

Big Show

Shield

RVD

Mysterio (injured again?)

Henry

Big E

Goldust

Cody

Ziggler

Usos

Kofi

Santino

R-Truth

Woods

Matadores

Rose

Sin Cara

Khali

Young

Kidd

Ryder

Gabriel

Tatsu

Hornswoggle

Heels:

Orton

Batista

Kane

Wyatts

Christian (injured)

Del Rio (injured? But he wrestled on the show)

Cesaro

Swagger

Miz (off til mid-May)

Rybaxel

Barrett

Fandango

Sandow

Rusev

Bo

Titus

3MB

Maddox

Brodus

Otunga

Camacho

Hawkins

JTG

Edited by King Pitcos

I liked Adam Rose's debut on NXT. It was fun and unique but I can't see him making a big splash on the main roster.

The gimmick is quite like Fandango's who I reckon is way more talented.

Not sure how Bo Dallas will fit in either at the moment but his gimmick his really grown on me.

Since his demotion back to NXT he's really found his groove and hope he's successful with it.

Edited by Winston

Were The Shield out there for the 10 bell salute? Off the top of my head, I don't remember seeing them.

I saw Dean Ambrose, didn't spy the other two but if he was out then I'm guessing they were too.

I saw all the of them, they were there. The camera went past Rollins' face at one point and Roman Reigns was stood behind/slightly to the side of him.

• Paid Members

Khali is very low in the babyface list. I've not watched any modern grappling in years, but surely there could be a better use for him? Make him into a killer heel like he was in the "Punjabi Prison, arm wrestling in broken glass" era. Liked that stuff.

Surely The Shield are bigger faces and higher in the pecking order than Show and Sheamus?

One thing I didnt like about Evolution return was the lack of titan tron video just a static logo and they should've worn the classic tshirt too, the music is great but some fans might've just thought it was 'king of kings' or something