Deathmatch Interest Thread 2 (NSFW)

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Apparently there is a clip doing the rounds from a recent XPW show where a wrestler shoves a syringe or needle or something through a guys penis... like, whips out the old chap in front of everyone and jabs whatever it was through the dudes wanger.

What the actual fuck?!?

Usually, these guys work stiff, but I'm guessing not this time.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Apparently there is a clip doing the rounds from a recent XPW show where a wrestler shoves a syringe or needle or something through a guys penis... like, whips out the old chap in front of everyone and jabs whatever it was through the dudes wanger.

The natural progression of the Joey Ryan gimmick.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

What the actual fuck?!?

It's the UK's own Big f'n Joe doing the insertion.

Joe works security in my local Sainsbury's. I often wonder what the conversations are like when the old dears in the break room ask what he got up to at the weekend.

"Oh, flew to California Friday night, worked a couple of deathmatches and hopped back on the plane home. Just the usual, really. Although this week..."

From memory, Masada tried to Last Ride Thumbtack Jack, and he tried a Rana reversal and spiked himself on the top of the head. The irony that it was a wrestling move that nearly killed him, and not any of the other crazy shit he was doing at the time with cinder blocks and syringes. 

1 hour ago, Vegeta said:

I'm pretty sure thumbtack jack either broke his back or neck in a match and had to retire, like ten or more years ago, I could be wrong though 

Yes I believe it was a broken back after a bump onto some breeze blocks.

Having seen interviews with the guy he seems like a funny and intelligent guy so quite why he thought that was ever a good idea I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...