Deathmatch Interest Thread 2 (NSFW)

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

There's usually some decent undercard comedy, but otherwise you're right.

The first show under the FMW-E banner had a great variation on the "Fans Bring The Weapons" formula - anyone watching the stream could donate money against individual weapons, and when each weapon reached their target, they were introduced into the match.

Brilliant idea in theory, incomprehensible in practice, as there was no on-screen graphics to show donations or how close anything was to its goal, the announcers clearly weren't in the loop about what money was coming in either. I'm pretty sure wrestlers started using weapons before they were supposed to, as well.

It would be a great gimmick if used by a competent promotion.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Think Onita's worked a few shows for DDT.

He's been doing a couple of big gimmick matches a year with them for a few years now, usually with the explosion stuff played for laughs

10 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Don't blame her. Prominence is a dead end imo, especially if their deal with Stardom has come to an end.

She’s already been booked on more Stardom shows, she’s great I can see Stardom wanting to sign her full time but I reckon she continues freelance.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Also I made a mistake he fucking wrestled 5 deathmatches in 1 night, beyond fucking stupid especially in that promotion Jesus christ 

5 in one night? Not even KOTDM ran by fucking ian rotten would do that. 

I cant imagine these where easy going death matches hes probably lucky he didnt bleed out before he broke his back.

Edited by quote the raven