DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently 3 - The Final Insult

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, deathrey said:

Did anyone ever see the Tekken movie?

Yeah it's really good if you like DTV action. Really solid fight sequences and a simple fun plot. As a Gary Daniels enthusiast it gets a huge thumbs up. 

Tekken 2 on the other hand is utter unwatchable garbage. Note - not even Gary Daniels makes it watchable.

7 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

The Rock and a giant gorilla surely can't be bad?

This sounds like Russo pitching a Wrestlemania match to big Vince.

Funnily enough the first version of Annihilation I put on turned out to be Mortal Kombat Annihilation. Now that's fucking bad.

5 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Funnily enough the first version of Annihilation I put on turned out to be Mortal Kombat Annihilation. Now that's fucking bad.

*Jax voice* "Hoo hoo. Yeeah. That's what I'm talking about."

The Rock almost singlehandedly saves Doom, which I think is actually one of the best game to film adaptations, in that it pretty much encapsulates the whole game experience.

Dead Or Alive is a serious guilty pleasure. Maximum Valance, Eric Roberts, and Big Sexy dressed as Hollywood Hogan channelling Magnum TA.

I really hope Rampage is as good as it looks.

19 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Watched a fun little film called Mayhem tonight. Virus breaks out in an office block but it's not a zombie film, which was a relief, but a great little action comedy thriller. Samara Weaving is great again, too.

Watched that earlier this evening and really enjoyed it, I’m A Steven Yeun fan too which was a bonus. 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

It was a nice little surprise, wasn't expecting anything from it at all. I don't think I've seen Yuen in anything else but I was really impressed by him.

20 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

It was a nice little surprise, wasn't expecting anything from it at all. I don't think I've seen Yuen in anything else but I was really impressed by him.

He’s been on The Walking Dead for the past 7 years, so I’m hoping to see him in more from now on.