Did anyone else download the app I did on the day it launched and created an account but never setup any payment details tna have since requested you delete/install a replacement app which asks you for payment details as soon as you sign up

However if you already created an account on the original app (which wasn't asking for payment details) it's still letting you login on there and getting the full app for free :)

Ignoring your obvious fudness - that is so TNA of them.

I just tried this out of interest, because I've got nothing better to do at the moment. Downloaded the original version 1.0 of the app, signed up on it, then updated to the new version. Logged in, pressed play on a video, got taken to a payment page. Backed out, uninstalled the app. Either they've fixed whatever the problem was, or wrestleuk is amusingly making up problems to make his favourite company look even more incompetent than they actually are.

In news missed over the past couple of days, Dutch Mantell is officially back in the creative team. The reports say the team comprises of him, John Gaburick and Matt Conway. No mention of Madison Rayne so unsure if she is still involved. Based on an interview with Spud, it may be inferred that she's writing the Allie/Maria/Braxton Sutter/LVN storyline (at least as it currently is).

I have a suspicion the next batch of tapings will see a change/shift in the storylines, as some things looked like were tied up nicely with a bow in these last tapings.

I just tried this out of interest, because I've got nothing better to do at the moment. Downloaded the original version 1.0 of the app, signed up on it, then updated to the new version. Logged in, pressed play on a video, got taken to a payment page. Backed out, uninstalled the app. Either they've fixed whatever the problem was, or wrestleuk is amusingly making up problems to make his favourite company look even more incompetent than they actually are.

I don't have the app so I don't know how it works, but could it be that you need to keep the original v1.0 app rather than updating it?

There's a few people on the other forum who have had the same thing happen it seems to only work if you already created an account before they realised and added the new app I've tried logging In on other devices to see if I can get to a paymen page and i can't no matter what device I can find no way to setup any payment

Not if we're following what wrestleuk was saying. It's not a problem, I don't actually want it or anything. I was just checking to see if he was talking shite or not, because I had nothing better to do for a few minutes.

To be fair, for all the shite he talks, he's usually on his game when it comes to finding new ways of scamming TNA.