Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Cue calls for Beer Money reunion.

To be fair, I'd love that, but it'd totally derail Bobby, which we can't be having.

His NXT coffee break shows he's got loads of goodwill amongst fans, friends amongst the developmental and main rosters, and he carries himself like a star and a character. Even without Roode, Storm on his beer mobile would be a solid midcard act anywhere.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'd love him back in WWE in some capacity, he's one of my favourites.

But not a Beer Money reunion for a good while, that's for sure. Ill-fitting with Roode's current gimmick.

Posted

If anything I'd prefer a Storm/Roode blood feud over a Beer Money reunion (as much as I adore Beer Money). Either way, Storm still has loads to offer so I'm praying WWE are still interested.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'd like to see an AMW reunion personally. What's Braden Walker up to these days?

  • Paid Members
Posted
12 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

If it’s a visa that isn’t tied to an employer (i.e. Spud is now free to continue working in the U.S.) then that’s bloody brilliantly on his part.

I'd say that makes him a bit of a cunt to be honest. 

Posted

Evening guys I haven’t been on here in a while I don’t know you still had the tna thread going :)

 

anyway I along with a group of others went to Ottawa for b4g we flew back Tuesday so I was able to take in the Monday taping 

 

just watching back over b4g and last nights impact the crowd sounded a lot louder in the building at bound for glory than it came across on tv I didn’t think b4g was all that great tbf i like drake and think he’s doing the best he can with what he’s got but beyond him and ec3 everything else is a bit meh atm although I have enjoyed the ATT stuff to an extent 

 I don’t think I’d be going back Across the pond for a tna event unless there’s some big changes apart from a few bright sparks everything feels a bit lifeless I never thought the company would miss Dixie but boy does it i think just going back to actually being tna would help them out massively this ongoing identity crisis is doing it no favours

Onto impact in all honesty it was a much better night than b4g the night before I wasn’t a fan of the Alberto promo the night before but really enjoyed his stuff on the tapings  Eli is doing great with what he’s getting but it’s sad to see EC3 saddled with a pointless midcard slot with the grand title nobody cares about 

Having watched it back today I think impact was a well put together show I’m not a fan of the going off to bcw/crash segments but beyond that the show was solid enough 

The opening did well to play to the Canadians in the crowd and showcased Eli’s strengths 

Dutt vs Sydal was a good match and the ec3 promo at the end was great 

onto edwards vs Fantasma was easily the best match of the entire weekend 

non of the backstage brawl between Alberto and Johnny was shown on the screens to the audience so on the night it came a bit out of the blue but I enjoyed it having seen the segment in its entirety now on impact I think it maybe went a little too long but still enjoyed it 

 

all in all a fun weekend away Ottawa maybe the capital city but there’s not a great deal going on the pavilion was a cool venue with a rich history but I think impact would be best served hitting established wrestling markets If they intend of keeping it on the road 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted (edited)

I’m at the point where I wouldn’t even bother googling ‘Ottawa’ for a free stream of TNA.

This thread is genuinely my only conduit into the crazy world of wrestling’s daftest zombie/promotion.

...Long may it continue.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz
Posted

Lmao I have been over several times for tna events the best by far was the asylum it was a pretty scary part of town but a great atmosphere I’d like to see them return there for some tv in the future 

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 11/11/2017 at 4:40 PM, Kamaras-Tash said:

Billy Corgan was on Joe Rogans podcast last night, just put it on but there's been some wrestling talk and TNA talk already so might be of interest to some on here

 

Just watched this out of curiosity. The first 10 mins is about him buying NWA and being fired from TNA but pretty much nothing after this and nothing really in-depth. Really decent watch if you’re interested in the inner workings of the music business however.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...