Scott D"Morre apologised to NJPW & Okada for how he was treated in TNA and they have reached out to ROH for talent exchanges as they aren't running weekly, they can let their guys wrestle in Japan, The Indies, Mexico or Europe.

It doesn't seem they want exclusive talent and will just work on short term contracts and the guys can wrestle wherever during the months they aren't taping.

Dave meltzer reporting the Cambridge Ontario taping has been moved back to March with a 4 day taping now set to take place at universal back in Florida 

sound like the plan going forward is to alternate between the impact zone and various other venues I wouldn’t mind seeing a taping take place back at the asylum 

There's an LAX Vs oVe 'Barbed Wired Massacre 3' coming in a few weeks which has peaked my interest slightly. Other than that Petey Williams was in the main event fighting for the World Title last week in a match I refuse to watch for that reason.

Your typical thanksgiven waste of time Episode this week apart from all the Eli drake stuff that was pretty good tbf everything else was highlights of previous years turkey bowl matches then the main event If you can call the only match on the show the main event 🙄 didn’t enjoy the match so much hopefully next weeks show gets things back on track 

• Paid Members
On 23/11/2017 at 2:23 PM, Philjax said:

There's an LAX Vs oVe 'Barbed Wired Massacre 3' coming in a few weeks which has peaked my interest slightly. Other than that Petey Williams was in the main event fighting for the World Title last week in a match I refuse to watch for that reason.

What was 2?

1 was abyss vs sabu but that's all I can recall. 

• 2 weeks later...

Impact Wrestling issued the following press release moments ago, announcing that Scott D'Amore and Don Callis have been hired as Executive Vice Presidents of the company. D'Amore has been working closely with Ed Nordholm in recent months and has effectively filled the position that Jeff Jarrett previously held.