After the Mecca debacle and about 2/3 of the posters moving over to Asylum, the place has settled and gone about itā€™s ā€˜itā€™s great, everything else is badā€™ way, even in the face of evidence to the contrary.Ā 

Well, the mood has changed and it took (and I kid you not) Ring Of Honorā€™s Final Battle 2017 being the good show it was (and being received as such) for many of the posters to realise that Impact isnā€™t as greatĀ as they think it is.

Thatā€™s in terms of presentation, operations, crowds, wrestling, etc.

Couple of things from that OSW episode which really hit home how much of a shitarse company TNA has become

11819B9B-EE8E-4C71-9DCD-B11F917AE55B_zps

if you're going to rebrand (again) by sticking a big Impact Wrestling sticker on the belt, put it on all the fucking logos. There's another part in which the Grand Championship has half of its sticker missing

C8952E70-87F0-472A-A088-A5195F0127D8_zps

TNA Axxess

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Couple of things from that OSW episode which really hit home how much of a shitarse company TNA has become

11819B9B-EE8E-4C71-9DCD-B11F917AE55B_zps

if you're going to rebrand (again) by sticking a big Impact Wrestling sticker on the belt, put it on all the fucking logos. There's another part in which the Grand Championship has half of its sticker missing

Reminds me of when Lance Storm won most of the titles in WCW and ā€œre-brandedā€ them by putting stickers of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Watching a show I recorded on Treasure TV that came up on my sky planner search for wrestling. It's flogging off outdated TNA merch at over the top prices.

Ā 

Presenter has a guy called Martin Goldsmith on, who apparently used to organise the WWF UK tours in the 80s and at least early 90s, and used to handle WWF merch in the UK. He says he then later went on to do TNA's UK business dealings like tours, TV deals, and merch.

Ā 

I'd be genuinely interested if anyone at all bought anything off this show. Any takers for a Ā£47 signed Magnus picture?

Ā 

IMG_20180101_243917888.jpg

Those were Ā£15 in the EuroStore. The only ones I ever got on there was a Dixie Carter one and Robbie E which was a random selectionĀ as part of a promotion they were doing with a shirtĀ (your choice)Ā I got the Gail Kim one, though I imagine it was a sneaky clearance sale while they were at it considering the limitedĀ rangeĀ and an Impact cap. That was how much they sold them at the toursĀ as well.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, bbabba said:

Watching a show I recorded on Treasure TV that came up on my sky planner search for wrestling. It's flogging off outdated TNA merch at over the top prices.

Ā 

Presenter has a guy called Martin Goldsmith on, who apparently used to organise the WWF UK tours in the 80s and at least early 90s, and used to handle WWF merch in the UK. He says he then later went on to do TNA's UK business dealings like tours, TV deals, and merch.

Ā 

I'd be genuinely interested if anyone at all bought anything off this show. Any takers for a Ā£47 signed Magnus picture?

Ā 

IMG_20180101_243917888.jpg

Great find... fucking horrendous. Thereā€™sĀ some kind of points based quiz in there somewhere. In fact unless you watched it thereā€™s bound to be some great answers to quiz questions.

ā€How much did Claire Lynchā€™s Photographic proof sell for?ā€

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Jon-Carr_92 said:

Those were Ā£15 in the EuroStore. The only ones I ever got on there was a Dixie Carter one and Robbie E which was a random selectionĀ as part of a promotion they were doing with a shirtĀ (your choice)Ā I got the Gail Kim one, though I imagine it was a sneaky clearance sale while they were at it considering the limitedĀ rangeĀ and an Impact cap. That was how much they sold them at the toursĀ as well.

Hang on, you bought a Dixie Carter signed photo? If so, erm, why?