Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Ah, I see, re-reading it that makes far more sense. I still think it's weird they even sold a framed picture of her.

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, mim731 said:

Ah, I see, re-reading it that makes far more sense. I still think it's weird they even sold a framed picture of her.

She would walk around before the show waiting for fans to stop her for a photo at one of the tna shows I went to. I'm sure a queue formed too. 

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. 

Posted

Wasn't there someone here that met her at one of those shows and reported back that she smelled nice..?


Maybe I'm thinking of something else but I'm sure it was her.

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Wasn't there someone here that met her at one of those shows and reported back that she smelled nice..?

 

That sounds like someone from this place. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

She would walk around before the show waiting for fans to stop her for a photo at one of the tna shows I went to. I'm sure a queue formed too. 

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. 

i was ring crew at a Wembley show for a couple of shows (the one with Hogan and the one the year after). You are correct she was in the crowd and they were acting like they were meeting The Rock or something! Also, no wage, food or drink supplied, only for the talent. I never even got treated that badly on the smallest UK Indys! 

  • Paid Members
Posted

unrelated but about Dixie. They told a great story on Keepin It 100 about Dixie being obsessed by Hernandez. She apparently had him do some kind of photo shoot and kept the photos for her own personal collection. There was more to it than that, but it was pretty much an open secret that Dixie wanted her some of that. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I bet she put Donna Summer's CD on repeat during her strumming sessions over those photos. Looking for some hot stuff baby indeed.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

They shouldn't it be using it for everyday anyway. I still maintain that they should use it only for special X-Division events, like Destination X.

Posted

I don't mind green when the colours match, like NOAH but not the neon green with the blue & black.

Lashley, EC3 & Eddie Edwards might be leaving soon and I can see them bringing in more Canadian & guys from Detroit & other states near the border and yes I know this being held in Florida but they are based in Canada now.

Posted

Sorry for the double post but I was bored and watched parts of Xplosion and it was Alex Shelley Vs Chris Sabin for the X Division belt, they put on a really good match from 2009 and the commentators said they were 25 & 23, when's the last time people that young had a decent singles run in either WWE or TNA, most of the top guys in WWE, Inpact and even NXT are all between 35 & 40 odd besides the girls and some 205 guys, Jason Jordon is considered young at 29.

Brock Lesner &  Randy Orton were both 24 when they won the top belt and have years of experience.

Posted
14 hours ago, garynysmon said:

Looks like the six sided ring is toast. Not bothered either way tbh.

ishimori.jpg

I'm more interested in the midgets cage match that NOAH's setting up beside it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...