• Paid Members

I've been thinking about making a comment about the above for hours but I couldn't be bothered typing out the spoiler tags on my phone in the name of TNA. This is the third time in 3 days some news crossed my bows accidentally that piqued my interest - in this case, I was dismayed at the idiocy for a minutes but have spent most of the time since laughing. I wish this WrestleCrap of a company would just die.

The title has been retired. When i first read it i just assumed it was a nod to Duggan picking the tv title out of the trash before that went away too.

What is confusing at the moment is the status of the Barb Wire Massacre match and whether or not it's airing this week due to it being too violent.

1 hour ago, Philjax said:

The title has been retired. When i first read it i just assumed it was a nod to Duggan picking the tv title out of the trash before that went away too.

What is confusing at the moment is the status of the Barb Wire Massacre match and whether or not it's airing this week due to it being too violent.

Apparently Pop won't, in Canada Fight Network will and who knows over here

• Paid Members

Is it still on TV over here or just through the app? If it's only showing on the app then they're pretty safe, aren't they?

29 minutes ago, Louch said:

Is this real talk or it being hyped? 

Considering the lunatics booked in it i'd assume it will be bloody and Sami Callihan is borderline reckless at the best of times so yeah, it might be  a bit too much for Pop. He's just accidently almost killed Eddie Edwards with a baseball bat in a regular match.

There's talk that the match might air on Twitch in the US but i do imagine it will be shown in our version on Spike UK. No ones watching on there anyway.

46 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Is it still on TV over here or just through the app? If it's only showing on the app then they're pretty safe, aren't they?

It's still on 5 Spike. I've only ever watched it a couple of times since they had it. First was when Alberto won the GFW Global Title, the other was a couple of weeks ago.

• Paid Members

Fair enough. I've not watched an episode in about 18 months? I know it was still on Challenge at the time.

1 hour ago, Louch said:

Is this real talk or it being hyped? 

Real talk its real Barbed wire, not the rubber stuff WCW used, this is the third one in company history hence the name apparently and only one not on PPV, it's supposed to have been the best match of that week or whatever of tapings, it might be too bloody and will be really hardcore I'm guessing.

If they have done a match that is “ too violent for tv”, they could probably get a lotta attention on it from the Fuck PG sycophants if they release it in the right way 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Just seen a picture of Tyrus's new faction on Facebook. They're some big lads.

I was going through some old Royal Rumble events on the WWE Network the other day and watched the one where Brodus Clay made his WWE PPV debut (as the Funkasaurus, that is). Fuck me he was over. The crowd ate him up like fuck, and you had Draw McIntyre at ringside shouting at him 'HE'S A DISGRACE, HE'S A DISGRACE'. Sure he was still green as fuck, but they could've done more with him I feel. I enjoyed his short run before they gave up with him.

What has he been like in Impact/TNA?