Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

He's taking the piss out of kidzero, because he's going to cancel his WWE Network sub on the basis they haven't added Thunder or Superstars yet.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Taryn gone again. This time to "pursue other projects". 

Day after they apparently announced on impact that she is out of Bound for glory due to "doctor not clearing her following a FACE SLAP from Gail" 

Posted (edited)

She left originally saying

Quote

“I think that I have played, and recently, I have played an even more sexy character than I was used to playing, and it’s something that I prayed on and I know that’s not who I want to portray anymore. I know that’s not who I am and it’s not who I want to portray, and how can I connect with people, and sort of live that double standard. And yes, if I cannot find a way to use God and be godly in the things that I do then yes, it is time to walk away.”

Then returned 2 months ago playing exactly the same character 

How can I live that double standard

Not who I am and who I want to portray

Honest Govnr. I want to be godly in the things I do

Edited by midlandsfirst
  • Paid Members
Posted

That canned heat sounds awful.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Jarrett got kicked out of Canada the other day for being all pissed up, by all accounts. He's in a good place these days. Shouldnt have been given the job in the first place in that condition.

Posted

""RCW has the unfortunate news to report that Jeff Jarrett will be not appearing at tonight's event in Edmonton due to reasons beyond the company's control as Jeff Jarrett has boarded a plane and left the country on his own accord this morning. Jeff Jarrett did appear last night in Calgary at the RCW event but again has chosen to leave the country due to his own issues."

  • Paid Members
Posted

Sounds like Double J needs to make an appointment to see Double A.

Posted

Looks like Jeff Jarrett has now checked into rehab. Wasn't his drinking problem why he took a leave of absence in the first place prior to officially going last week?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...