Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, FUM said:

GWN launched today. Apparently the site has no SSL certificate and is a Wordpress site.

…And an absolutely horrid logo to boot :/

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

…And an absolutely horrid logo to boot :/

To be fair I don't care what the logo looks like or whether it's on wordpress. The only time I ever went to the WWE Network site was to sign up and cancel. It has apps for android/ios and I believe others to follow.  I've never watched a full show on demand via a browser as far as I can remember. Only ever flicked through as prefer to watch on TV. 

Also why on pivotshare I will only sub to Progress, RPW or ICW as they have apps and the browser viewing is chronic.  

Flashy website/logo is all well and good but it's the content and the app (android or roku personally) experience that gets me to subscribe to any service.  No app and I don't even consider it... 

Admittedly the ssl certificate (or lack of)  would stop me subbing at the moment 

Interesting to see some of Scott Damores promotion along with some Smash Wrestling on there too. 

Edited by midlandsfirst
  • Paid Members
Posted
15 hours ago, FUM said:

GWN launched today. Apparently the site has no SSL certificate and is a Wordpress site.

WordPress powers 30% of the web at present, the largest by a mile. It's not a negative.

I know it started as a blogging tool but it's evolved. Metro.co.uk is a WordPress site, for example.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

WordPress powers 30% of the web at present, the largest by a mile. It's not a negative.

I know it started as a blogging tool but it's evolved. Metro.co.uk is a WordPress site, for example.

Yeah, but not all of the web is video on demand platforms from a internationally-broadcast TV show. It’s also known as not being the most “secure” of platforms if left in the hands of amateurs…

Quote

they outsource their web admin to India. They had trouble in the past getting back control after it got hacked once.

 

Edited by Your Fight Site
  • Paid Members
Posted
7 hours ago, Tommy! said:

How much would you have done it for, you should get in there and undercut their current team. 

I think that’ll be one of the problems: the team they’ll have will probably be some cheap-as-chips, offshore firm.

Posted
14 minutes ago, kidzero said:

Dose anyone know when they will be releasing an Xbox or ps4 app

probably at the same time as WWE start uploading something good, like Thunder, or Superstars onto the WWE network.

Posted
15 minutes ago, Ricc1PW said:

probably at the same time as WWE start uploading something good, like Thunder, or Superstars onto the WWE network.

Grow up you mark

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...