1 hour ago, garynysmon said:

Could just be a face saving exercise,  but Karen Jarrett said:

"So many continue to reach put (sic) to Jeff and myself. Thank You for all the love! Thank You to Ed Nordholm and Anthem for giving Jeff the time he needs! And to all the fans this is 110% a positive for Jeff and GFW IMPACT."

Backs up what Ed said during the WO interview. 

• Paid Members
On 08/09/2017 at 10:26 PM, IANdrewDiceClay said:

They should do shoot interviews and documentary type things like Highspots do. WWE Network has shown that old wrestling shows was way less appeal than we all thought they do. People want new shit in this day and age. Those who really want to SummerSlam 89 have already owned that on VHS or DVD for about 2 decades.

was thinking of giving the Highspots Network a go, some decent content there.

12 hours ago, kidzero said:

The global wrestling network has launched interested to see a review off it and to see what people think and no mention of ps4 app but says its coming soon to a Xbox one.

Nothing official yet, it was up for a short time but there wasn't much on there (well what I could see on mobile).

The app link on the website linked to the UK one.

As for what it'll launch on, iOS, Android and web. The rest is coming later. (or will be pushed to the back when the original stuff gets launched and people comment on how far it's behind other services)

From what I saw on the mobile version, it was a disappointment. We'll see..

7 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I'm just pleased its not in the Impact Zone tbh. I doubt I'll be able to make it unless its in the afternoon though.

I'm struggling too! Will try and change the plans around though.

The previous artwork they had included the GFW logo but the one they've posted has the iMPACT on instead. Be interesting to know the reasoning for the change.

• Paid Members

Hmm, they're not really giving me much to go on in that video... Somewhere in Canada, maybe?!

Equally - it'd be fucking hilarious, and typical of this company, if they subsequently announce Bound For Glory being ANYWHERE other than London.

It has to be in London. You can't put vidoes and graphics out with the branding and then not have it there.

PWInsider also reported the Network was live the other day when it clearly wasn't, and then a day later blamed it on "reports". They've been making up a lot of stories recently, so probably ignore them for a while.