Presumably he believes he is a big enough attraction to issue a "her or me" ultimatum to any promoters who book her for a show he is also on.

If it came down to it, I'm sure most indie promoters (outside of Mexico) would choose Cody in such a scenario.

• Paid Members

Cody works everywhere as well. Like him or not (and for me he's extremely dull), he's been amazing at hustling. Ryback for example cant get arrested these days. He's got no buzz. Cody doing that list gimmick when he first left was a stroke of genius. I bet he makes more working New Japan and major indies home and away and from merch than he did in WWE.

On the Sexy Star thing I don't think what she done was ok but the way people are saying they will never have her on there show or she should no appear at others is BULLSHIT this is not the first and wont be last something like this has happened and she will get a load of work out of it and she can work the heat. she will be back within a month. 

Thing is there would have been a lot of wrestling fans that would not have known about her or much about her. People that follow some stuff from japan but not all company's but now shes the talk of the whole wrestle world and everyone know's who SEXY STAR is now.

• Paid Members

What Sexy Star did is the ultimate no-no in wrestling, which is why every wrestler is going mad about it online. Its one thing taking advantage of someone, like a JBL or Bob Holly. That's a debate that can rage on. Or even if you intentionally hurt someone to teach them a lesson, even that's like "well there is history there." What Sexy Star did was rum as fuck. Rosemary allowed herself in a submission and put her over and then afterwards injured her on purpose. There are a million rules in wrestling, but there is only one that cant be debated. And that is if you're giving someone your body, take care of it. Fuck, even Bret and Shawn took care of each other.

For me, she should be sacked by AAA and nobody should book the cunt. Who would want her on their shows? Who would want to even work with her?

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Yeah, I really can't see how anybody can defend her.

She deliberately injured somebody that she has no prior heat with, who was co-operating with her, and who was on loan from another company. That's not even bullying. It's just fucking nuts. If AAA don't sack her then what message does it send to GFW about how safe their talent is there?

I'm not saying it'd be acceptable if she'd done this to some nameless AAA jobber who'd sat in her seat or something but the fact she did it to someone with reasonable political connections, just because she could, means she'd do it to anybody. Trust is well and truly gone there.

13 hours ago, wooly said:

On the Sexy Star thing I don't think what she done was ok but the way people are saying they will never have her on there show or she should no appear at others is BULLSHIT this is not the first and wont be last something like this has happened and she will get a load of work out of it and she can work the heat. she will be back within a month. 

Thing is there would have been a lot of wrestling fans that would not have known about her or much about her. People that follow some stuff from japan but not all company's but now shes the talk of the whole wrestle world and everyone know's who SEXY STAR is now.

Omega & Okada were the talk of the wrestling world in January for having a blinder of a match. Sexy Star is the talk of the wrestling world at the moment, and probably won't be by the end of the week, for seemingly going into business for herself and showing her unprofessional side for some unknown reason.

Being "the talk of the wrestling world" doesn't mean anything if all that anyone knows you for is  everyone bad mouthing you for being a prick

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

So does any one know why she did it? As it seems there was no prior heat or anything. Is she just bat shit crazy and Rosemary was the unfortunate soul to be in the ring with her?

Other than "Sexy Star is not a nice person", it seems that she was shooting on people before the Rosemary incident, so fuck knows what was going on. It doesn't seem like Rosemary did anything in particular, she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time - maybe she was trying to send a message to the AAA regulars she already has serious heat with not to fuck with her, maybe she just thinks she's untouchable now she's managed to politic her way back to a top spot, who knows?

I don't buy "the whole world's talking about her" either - coverage of the incident has made mainstream press coverage, sure, but does any wrestler really want mainstream press telling the world that you're dangerous and unsafe to work with? Does it matter if the "wrestling world is talking about you" when what they're saying is that they'll never work with you again, never work with a promoter who books you, and when she's already been pulled from at least one booking? Everyone talking about you doesn't mean shit if you're not making any money.

Any promoter who tries to turn this into an angle should be blacklisted just as much as Sexy Star has been.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

So does any one know why she did it? As it seems there was no prior heat or anything. Is she just bat shit crazy and Rosemary was the unfortunate soul to be in the ring with her?

It was evident that there were problems in the match, which clearly had some communications issues and completely broke down at some points.  Sexy Star has had issues wiht the rest of the locker room for some time, reportedly.  The other 2 women in it (Lady Shanni and Ayako Hamada) seemed to just walk out before the finish.  So, it was possibly frustration/anger on Star's part with what she did to Rosemary.  Still, no excuse...

Apparently LadyShanni had to be restrained due to something separate in the match. Is it ego? From what I could tell from the awful English commentary, this was Sexy Star's big return to AAA after "conquering" Lucha Underground etc., she has the strap, was by all accounts booked to win. Is she really seen as this huge star in Mexico? She better hope she is, because I don't see her getting much work north of the border.