He did okay, but it all just feels so small time now doesn't it? Perhaps more than ever. I feel sorry for the guy having to be there more than anything.

Couldn't agree more. I watched the video on Youtube of Sandow Rex's debut, and the sound when he was unveiled felt like there was about 50 people there. Shocking

They need to go all out now with Broken Matt, they have a blank canvas I can't recall anything like this ever, it's fucking genius. 

Just have some 8 man tag match with Matt, Vanguard 1, Senior Benjamin and Baby Maxel against a load of baby faces sod it. Who cares anyway there are 40 people there, none of which have paid a dime to get in and are passing time until the queue for the log floom eases.

Does she have any power then or does she answer to Corgan now?

She is in charge of contracts , both with Talent and also TV channels . Also things like Payroll and Future Planning .

BC is in charge of the content , Impact ,Xplosion, PPV's and You tube content. So if you don't like Impact , blame BC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4flSeh8oWgM

There is quite a lot of time before BFG and they've announced

Broken Hardys Vs The Decay

(well they will next week anyway).

I can only imagine the insanity they have planned for the build up to this. Matt's already had a premonition about King Maxel being abducted from the Hardy compound.

Regarding two Championships in TNA

the King Of The Mountain title has been retired and has been replaced with the TNA Grand Championship, in which the title will be defended in matches featuring rounds, wherein judges will decide the winner if the match exceeds a set time limit.

A tournament will be held to crown the inaugural titleholder

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

I suppose its an idea you have to see yourself if it works or not. Being TNA, it'll probably be shite, but its intriguing to see them go so far out of the box with that. I'll have to check it out. A rounds system isnt something you see everyday, so its pretty ballsy to have a division like that.

TNA had judges when it first started on Fox Sports. It was quite good and made a lot of sense, since there was a timer on the screen at all times. If the match went to a time limit draw (which it occassionally did since each match had a 10 minute time limit) they'd have Larry Zbysko or Dusty Rhodes doing the marking. I quite liked it. But it was dropped after a month.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I don't usually feel this way about TNA these days and don't really "get" the whole Broken Matt Hardy stuff. But that sounds like a decent enough idea tbh.

It goes back from the I Quit match with Jeff recently which ended in a No Contest after Jeff did a massive Swanton off a staircase onto him through a table. Thus, "breaking" him.

I've only been catching bits and bobs of it on YouTube but the Broken Matt & Brother Nero stuff is ridiculously brilliant. I listened to Matt on Jericho's podcast too where he was entirely in character. Jericho made a great Ramsay Bolton/Reek comparison to the whole storyline.

Are up to date TNA episodes still being shown on Challenge? If so when?