Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This may be the best thing EVAH! Check out King Maxel at the end and Senor Benjamin trying not to crack up.

 

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F207207269295517%2Fvideos%2F1488881544461410%2F&show_text=0&width=560"width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

 

[media][/media]

  • Paid Members
Posted

Best thing — whilst Lucha Underground is off the air I've not been watching any wrestling (although Kevin Sullivan in RoH is intriguing), but I like to keep up with what fresh lunacy the Hardys are up to.

Posted

I'm not sure what I just watched this week but crikey me, it went from Broken Matt vs Crazy Steve to some kind of home invasion movie with decay at Matt's compound, Senor Benjamin kept Maxel in the safe room, the show went off the air with him preparing the battlefield for massacre and Abyss saying "I hear Cameron is beautiful this time of year" as he drives past a Cameron sign post.

 

Roll on next week, Delete or Decay.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...