Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If you watch the video theyve attached, it's heavily heavily suggesting Sandow because it plays his music.

Posted

I know, I was jokin about as 'hottest free agent' is his current gimmick

Posted (edited)

I know, I was jokin about as 'hottest free agent' is his current gimmick

 

Dixie would probably believe the gimmick though, and try and get him to join ;)

Edited by FourtyTwo
Posted

That was pretty shit. Mathews ruined it before he had even gotten into the ring by listing three bigger free agents than him with Rhodes, Wade and Ryback. What was the point in that?

Posted

That music is so crap. Says this isn't about who he worked for then proceeds to run them down. Why are they still doing this? Stop talking about your astronomically better, more profitable competition. When Roode debuted on NXT he didn't start by saying "you know, down in Universal..."

 

It's just gash.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Aron Rex says Impact Wrestling officials have done what some people were afraid to do: give him a mic on live TV.

 

Except for all the times he's had a mic on Raw?

 

Aron Rex is the worst name I've heard in ages. It's far worse than anything that came out of the WWE Name Generator of the late 2000s/early 2010s.

Edited by Slapnut
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...