Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah she was the one in that gross 'Mike Levy incident' I was looking her up a few months back - is there anything more depraved and just fucking grim in this sick, sick business than the thought of watching her v Ian Rotten in a barefoot thumbtacks match? Or glass or fucking asbestos or whatever silly shit they had in the ring

Posted

yeah she was the one in that gross 'Mike Levy incident' I was looking her up a few months back - is there anything more depraved and just fucking grim in this sick, sick business than the thought of watching her v Ian Rotten in a barefoot thumbtacks match? Or glass or fucking asbestos or whatever silly shit they had in the ring

Her and Ian Rotten (allegedly) having sex? 

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

yeah she was the one in that gross 'Mike Levy incident' I was looking her up a few months back - is there anything more depraved and just fucking grim in this sick, sick business than the thought of watching her v Ian Rotten in a barefoot thumbtacks match? Or glass or fucking asbestos or whatever silly shit they had in the ring

Her and Ian Rotten (allegedly) having sex?

Nothing alleged about it. Both have admitted it. The fact that anyone would fuck Ian Rotten is mind blowing.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Ratings have been slowly increasing week on week for the past few weeks haven't they?

Good for them.

 

Goes to show that creating any kind of buzz is worth it I suppose. 

Edited by garynysmon
Posted

I was wondering what you were talking about with the tree. Now I understand...

 

Bonkers Rosemary/Bram storyline afoot!

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...