yeah she was the one in that gross 'Mike Levy incident' I was looking her up a few months back - is there anything more depraved and just fucking grim in this sick, sick business than the thought of watching her v Ian Rotten in a barefoot thumbtacks match? Or glass or fucking asbestos or whatever silly shit they had in the ring

yeah she was the one in that gross 'Mike Levy incident' I was looking her up a few months back - is there anything more depraved and just fucking grim in this sick, sick business than the thought of watching her v Ian Rotten in a barefoot thumbtacks match? Or glass or fucking asbestos or whatever silly shit they had in the ring

Her and Ian Rotten (allegedly) having sex? 

• Paid Members

Her and Ian Rotten (allegedly) having sex?

Nothing alleged about it. Both have admitted it. The fact that anyone would fuck Ian Rotten is mind blowing.