I still definitely dont have any urge to see anything in an actual TNA ring in the dead-out Impact Zone in anything but a morbid 'this company aint far from death' way. Lets not get carried away

That's my overriding feeling in the aftermath of this.

There is a lot of speculation regarding how the ratings may or may not rise next week on the back of this.

But as the whole Final Deletion Directors Cut was on YouTube within hours of airing, I have no desire to watch the full episode of iMPACT when it airs on Challenge at the weekend.

Likewise I - and I'm sure many other people - won't be tuning in to the programme next week either, choosing to check YouTube afterwards to see if there is any more Hardy vs Hardy hilarity.

Hasn't TNA been near death since three weeks after it started? That's a lot of morbid viewing if that's why you watch

I don't think anyone wants to see three hours of this on raw every week. But TNA have taken an idea and made it must see. Too much of raw is in the ring or Stephs office. It's about it gripping you, good or bad. Just like Bossman cooking a dog kept you watching as much as Austin crushing a car out the back, or al snow doing stand up in an old folks home, it was different. it kept you wondering what could happen next. That's the part people want on wwe tv I believe. Not a raw where if you just seen the matches 99% of the time we could all Take a pretty good guess at what happens in them and how they finish

Well, once upon a time, the Impact Zone had some genuine atmosphere to it but that time is long gone

Point taken, though. Different is good and the E are definitely too set in their comfort zones.

The senior Benjamin shirt is great as its subtle . Real dislike for wrestlings obsession with front and back printed shirts

God almighty are any of you following Matt on twitter?

Matt Hardy Retweeted Ingobernable Dazzler

I'll cram apples in their blasphemous mouths, roast those bovine pigs & then serve them to my zoo of exotic animals.https://twitter.com/danthedazzler/status/751068136292642817 

#BROKEN Matt Hardy added,

Ingobernable Dazzler @DanTheDazzler

Imagine working for What Culture and having the gall to say that Broken Matt Hardy is a bad character.

#BROKEN Matt Hardy @MATTHARDYBRAND Jul 5

If any of you Keyboard Kings hated #TheFinalDeletion...FEED ME YOUR HATE, ANTS!! I will absorb it & grow STRONGER!!

#BROKEN Matt HardyVerified account @MATTHARDYBRAND Jul 6

#BROKEN Matt Hardy Retweeted GRADO

You swine. You know the age of my vessel. My soul is centuries old. Antonio & I are kindred spirits, best blokes.https://twitter.com/gradowrestling/status/750814687437131780 

#BROKEN Matt Hardy added,

GRADO @gradowrestling @MATTHARDYBRAND Congratulations on your win. It says here Antonio Stradivari 1f3bb.png died in 1737.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

• Paid Members

I didn't watch Wrestlemania and I've watched one match this year. I watched this. I love it. The more wrestling moves towards live action insanity like this, the happier I am. Let's revel in the fact it isn't real as far as I'm concerned.

• Paid Members

You given Lucha Underground a spin, Gus? You might enjoy it.

Yeah, gave it a bash and didn't mind it, but not a huge fan of Lucha style matches (I realise that's effectively contradicting my previous point!). I really, really liked the backstage segments though. The idea of 'killing off' characters was inspired.