• Paid Members

What makes this even more wonderful is that the Hardy Bro's are extremely well off so they're only doing this for the love of it all. They don't need to do anything if they don't want to but they have a desire for the biz still. It's utterly amazing, and is so genuine and crafted with the same love as a Tommy Wiseau movie.

I expect this to be topped at Bound For Glory. It's far from over.

The first half of the 17 minutes total is the best. The violin had me creasing. I wish it had been given a bit more time though and that it was an actual match. There may well be an official directors cut that is longer but they couldn't fit on the show.

As an angle/vignette it was brilliant and very funny.

The only way to go from here is a full on bombs and barbwire FMW fest surely? That would be Willow though I guess.

• Paid Members

Genuinely, that's the most I've laughed at a wrestling angle/match in years. "It's a dilapidated boat" followed with the appearance of Willow hurt my ribs.

Absolutely mental, but incredibly entertaining and easily the most entertaining part of a wrestling show in ages too. *****

As I recall, during their first 'match' a few weeks before Slammiversary which went over the rail into the crowd Jeff leaped from high up on some stairwell onto Matt through some tables/old announce table position, thus 'breaking him.' That began the 'Broken Matt Hardy' gimmick. Then of course Jeff battered him even more at the ppv.

He basically went bonkers, he started the year as big money Matt, playing up this icon type character. Galloway then cashed in his briefcase and took the title off him money in the bank smash and grab style and since then he went beserk, trying to fight Galloway and saying it's his title. Then his missus and baby became a focal point and the consecutive losses to Jeff tipped him over the edge, he developed a weird accent and maniacal look in his eye. He then challenged Jeff to this match, where it all began, and where they had a weird confrontation a few weeks ago. Oh, and suddenly his gardener Benjamin is a part of TNA, it's absolutely insane.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

Having maxel about is a great touch. Just this baby looking confused at everything , between this and his cards promo for roh, he's shown great range the last few years and being original.

Just been on Matt's facebook. Poor guy. Just under 800,000 'fans' but barely one positive comment about his character or matches in the last few years. Just a bunch of mongs who are convinced he's going to be on the Draft Smackdown. Why do these people stick around to be unsupportive? They've had plenty of time since 2010 to realise he's not coming back in the state he's in.

Just read Moose might be coming.....

• Paid Members

That was 17 minutes well spent, absolute wrestlecrap gold. It's like a melting pot of an Asylum studios movie, Sunset Beach, Lucha Underground, Angaar, the Alliance to End Hulkamania and Twin Peaks.

I learnt more about the Matt Hardy character in that one video than I've learnt about any WWE character over the past few years.

Edited by PunkStep

Having maxel about is a great touch. Just this baby looking confused at everything , between this and his cards promo for roh, he's shown great range the last few years and being original.

I always thought Mattitude v.1.0 was the best thing either of them did. The MattFacts were the best.