Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I think I've watched that Hardy vs Hardy preview twenty times since it was posted. It's so great. "The what's wrong with you" as Matt fires off shots at the end gets me every time.

 

TNA has been pretty good these last few weeks. They've done a great job building around some strong characters in EC3, Lashley, Drew Galloway and Mike Bennett.

 

Sod all that though, I'm tuning in this week purely for the Hardy nuttiness. Hopefully there's a 20k viewership bump just for WrestleUK.

Edited by Benno
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Yeah I'm down for that, apparently early reports claim that it's going to be talked about for a long time

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Yeah Bryan Alvarez says a preview copy did the rounds and the WWE talent in Japan watched it and loved it. Even Lance Storm is excited on Twitter. It must be good.

Edited by Benno
Posted

I may be the only one but i'm also looking forward to seeing Decay & Rosemary against BroMans and Raquel. I'm sure she cant wrestle but she looks fucking mint in her wrestling gear.

Posted

The Decay gimmick is about 20 years late to the party.

 

I'm really looking forward to "The Final Deletion" however and I never thought I'd be saying that about a TNA match in 2016.

Posted

I'm more excited for seeing the Hardys match than I was for any match at this years mania. Be good to see something different

Posted

Everyone is actually talking about TNA in a positive light and wrestleuk is nowhere to be found!! You're missing it! This is what you've been waiting for!!

  • Paid Members
Posted

Haven't watched TNA in years. It's given me tonnes of enjoyment as comic relief in the news, but that's as far as I've gone in terms of paying attention to it.

 

This final deletion thing looks like it could be a good laugh though. It's almost as if they're finally accepting and revelling in how stupid and shit they are, which I'm fine with. It's better than pretending you're something you're not. I think I'm going to seek this match out.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

When is TNA shown over here these days? Still Sundays? Haven't seen any of the build for this Hardy thing but I must admit all this talk has got me interested.

 

Might even skip through the last couple of weeks' iMPACT!s on Sky catch-up too to get ready, try to make sense of what's going on.

 

TNA! TNA!

Edited by Big Benny HG
Posted

When is TNA shown over here these days? Still Sundays? Haven't seen any of the build for this Hardy thing but I must admit all this talk has got me interested.

Might even skip through the last couple of weeks' iMPACT!s on Sky Go too to get ready, try to make sense of what's going on.

TNA! TNA!

Noooo, don't do that. Then you'll never want to watch TNA again and you'll skip the final deletion. Just watch that match. Otherwise they'll only let you down again.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...