Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Quite enjoyed Dingleberry's recent matches with Lashley, but literally nothing else. IMPACT Zone has been looking slightly more populated, but I guess that could be down to the time of year as much as anything else.

Posted

WrestleUk last active June 18th, Craig Jarrett joins June 19th.

 

 

Yeah it's him.

Haha a few days off and I'm being impersonated :) Sorry but sometimes being on here is a bit of a waste of time it's a bit like discussing the ups and downs of my conference football team with a bunch of plastic Man U fans....

Posted

PS enjoyed impact this week well apart from the Dixie stuff and still having to listen to josh Matthews on commentary why the have him over Mike tenay is a mystery to me

  • Moderators
Posted

 

WrestleUk last active June 18th, Craig Jarrett joins June 19th.

 

 

Yeah it's him.

Haha a few days off and I'm being impersonated :) Sorry but sometimes being on here is a bit of a waste of time it's a bit like discussing the ups and downs of my conference football team with a bunch of plastic Man U fans....

 

 

I don't follow. Everyone else is a plastic wrestling fan?

Posted

No my point was as a fan of TNA it seems largely pointless to be on this thread attempting to discuss events on the show with those who are not

Posted

He didn't walk they just stopped booking him last interview I read with him was just before the pop debut and he didn't have any idea if he was to be used or not

Posted

I like wrestleuk.

 

I imagine he's been away telling people we're all going to be okay after the Brexit vote. If anyone can find something positive in something so shit, it's him.

Posted

I like wrestleuk.

 

I imagine he's been away telling people we're all going to be okay after the Brexit vote. If anyone can find something positive in something so shit, it's him.

Definitely not I think it will be a huge mistake pulling out yes I think we can all agree we have been taking in far too many imigrants but a renegotiation would have been much better for the country than pulling out

Posted

Im watching Xplosion and there was just a "Don't try this at home" segment where Spud is acting as if he's on coke, proper wiping his nose constantly.

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Keep referendum talk to the relevant thread, ta. 

Edited by PowerButchi
Posted

Im watching Xplosion and there was just a "Don't try this at home" segment where Spud is acting as if he's on coke, proper wiping his nose constantly.

To be fair you probably shouldn't be trying coke at home either.

  • Paid Members
Posted

we have been taking in far too many imigrants

In the context of wrestling, we call them imports.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...