I know Jeff gets a lot of shit off the IWC but the guy is still doing the crazy stuff he did for WWE 16 years ago

and it means less every time

I wanna hear about Galloway, I keep hearing he's shit-hot on the indies, but every time I've seen him in TNA he comes across some Braveheart worshipping self-important cornball - can't stand his promos, and him coming out in a kilt made me go 'fuck off' but it may just be how he's told to act/how he's been positioned. I didn't see much of him in WWE but TNA are definitely make him emphasize his Scottish-ness to the max and it's dreadful

Twas a decent little main event on their PPV between 2 guys I couldn't give much of a shit about so i wanted to make sure it's definitely TNA making him look shiter than he is

I've heard him talk in shoot type interviews and his accent has cracked after all those years in the States. Hence why it's stronger

I feel like a much wider audience would really quickly take to Spud, he's absolutely fantastic. one of the few things that makes me feel guilty about not watching Impact. cant believe he wasn't on that shiting PPV

• Paid Members

I feel like a much wider audience would really quickly take to Spud, he's absolutely fantastic. one of the few things that makes me feel guilty about not watching Impact. cant believe he wasn't on that shiting PPV

Fair play to him, but it's a shame he's tied down to TNA as he'd surely be in the Cruiserweight Invitational, and I think he'd pick up a WWE contract following it. If not already.

Well if you don't watch TNA then does it really matter if he is on the PPV or not? It was a solid PPV.

I have watched one episode of impact this year, and watched for a portion last year until they had that 10 year world title tournament feat. every wrestler including the women, I'm familiar with the talent. Him and heel EC3 are the only ones who ever made me feel like I'm missing out on anything

Turn on my TNA, I want my Spud thats all

Edited by sj5522

Hmmmmmmm...just joined, all four posts in one thread, all praising TNA.

Seems legit.

Same name as disgraced Gloucester Wrestling Promoter. too.. Weird that.....

You're thinking of Matt Jarret there, Pat...

oh poop, well stand corrected...