• Paid Members

You're obviously following some boring people, then.

Twitter is a medium. Like Instagram, Facebook etc. It's only boring if the content from those you're following is boring. You can pretty much make it what you want it to be.

Well I followed a few people I heard were good on Twitter, but there are so many tweets that are just boring conversations I care nothing about. On Instagram every post should be worth while, then the dribble I doubt care about is kept to the comments. Plus I love being validated by strangers, so having over ten thousand times more Instagram followers than Twitter followers tips the scales

Another way of looking at it is you are 10,000 times less interesting to talk to than looking at photos of your work?

Jesus. That's class.

Edited by FelatioLips

Strange bunch some of you why don't you stop posting in a thread that is supposed to be to to discuss the TNA weekly shows and ppvs if you don't watch it and have no interest in it that's fine go and post about something you do watch elsewhere

You seem to like to mock the other forum and for what? Because the posters on it watch the show and discuss its events in a sensible manner

Edited by wrestleuk

• Paid Members

Strange bunch some of you why don't you stop posting in a thread that is supposed to be to to discuss the TNA weekly shows and ppvs if you don't watch it and have no interest in it that's fine go and post about something you do watch elsewhere

You seem to like to mock the other forum and for what? Because the posters on it watch the show and discuss its events in a sensible manner

If we all left this thread, it would just be you posting to yourself

• Paid Members

If we all left this thread, it would just be you posting to yourself

No, the discussion here is acting as a barrier to entry for the rest of the 18 million.

• Paid Members

I watched Slammiversary because, well, wrestlers speaks so highly of it. Here's my live tweeting...

I'm gonna watch Slammiversary and tidy the living room.

Classy opening, with a tribute to the Orlando fallen. Didn't TNA it.

SHUT UP POPE, SHUT UP POPE, SHUT UP POPE

I don't want any of these guys to win this X-Division match.

It's athletic but I don't watch TNA so I don't know why I should care about these people & they're not giving me a reason to.

X-Division title match. Won with an inside cradle. FFS. #TNAdIt

Hey, it's Al Snow & those guys who were in NXT! Snow stole Jackie Polo's gimmick. Who stole it from Bill Alfonso. Still shit.

YEAH!!! GRADO!!!

All Shera has done so far is get heat on him and he's even bad at that.

Grado's in! He's the first man - of 8! - tonight with any charisma. Luckily he has lots.

This is BAD professional wrestling.

Oh, well, I'm sure it'll improve now the "knockouts" are in...

Maria can't wrestle. As in she has an "injury" but I'm sure the other way is true, too.

Allie's "thing" is that she is shrill & annoying. Which would work if Al Snow just wasn't doing the same thing with a whistle.

Oh crap, it's Billy Corgan. I liked Rhinoceros but, man...

Corgan is awful. What is it about the rich cash cow that makes him attractive to TNA?

Hey, it's the Ghost of Earl Hebner!

Why is Sienna cosplaying as Havok? Does she tweet racist guff, too?

This is not even titilating. It's just bad. Knockouts? Fuckoffs, more like.

The heel was about to use a foreign object to win when another heel ran in & used a foreign object to help her win. No words.

Blaster Lashley makes a great silent monster. Unfortunately he's doing promos.

it's James Storm! He's still saying stuff about not making it! And now he's brought God into it. He's dead behind the eyes.

Storm is giving an opportunity to "Braxton Sutter". Sutter has a wooly hat instead of a personality.

Storm vs Sutter was functional and pointless. The epitome of this company.

It's Bram. A proven "anti-draw". And Eli Drake, who I failed to recognise in that EC3 parody video.

And this is for the King of the Mountain title. But not in a King of the Mountain match. #TNAdIt

Poor brawl, this. Just how many matches are on this show???

Duggan'd it. Onto BENNETT vs EC3. Maria just pronounced the T in wrestling. That's weird.

EC3 (and Galloway, for that matter) HAVE to be hoping this EVOLVE thing turns into a WWE gig, right?

I don't know what the fans are chanting but it sounds like "go Hidoh!" so I'll pretend it's that.

I can't necessarily fault the work but ehhhhhhhhh.

I guess EC3 has *something*, I'm just not sure what it is.

YEAH! BROKEN MATT!!! This shit is hilarious.

I always wanted to see Liberace crossed with Eddie Munster, wrestling his brother who is a colourblind The Crow.

This is terrible. As bad as any trainee "hardcore" match in any leisure centre in the country.

The Ghost Of Earl Hebner is having wicked trouble getting up off his knees.

What that was AWFUL. Imagine being invested in this.

It's the main event next. Galloway vs Lashley, tap out or knock out. I fear.

Oh, crap, there's ANOTHER match

• Paid Members

The day before TNA's tapings is always the best part of anyones week. The whole chaos of wondering whether they can scramble enough money together not to go out of business is highly amusing. Then the discussion of what the point in even continuing is also great. You can argue who is the number 2 company all you want, but I dont think you'd get any argument who has the least upward mobility. This company needs putting out of its misery. They had Spike TV and a load of stars a few years ago. At least they had a base to move forward, even if they werent really going anywhere. Now its just a roster of wrestlers who do better work elsewhere. The weekend of the Hardy Boyz feud they were at the Legends of the Ring convention sitting next to each other doing photo ops. Nobody gives a shit in TNA anymore. The CFO and the production people were close to hanging themselves over the weekend. Its a fucking mess.

Seriously, if wrestleuk thinks this thread is for us to run down Impact and discuss the minute by minutes you're on the wrong forum.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

!!

I almost wrote a review of this the other night but I just couldn't be bothered. That pretty much sums it up. It was difficult to take many positives from it. I did enjoy the main event and even the Hardy match but it wasn't what I was looking for overall. The women were awful and there was a full hour of consecutive shite in the first half.

TNA seems to do the build up well but struggles to put on an entertaining match. I can't remember the last time anything was even ***1/2 stars.