Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Fuck that seems like a lot of effort. Doesnt seem worth it for Twitter at all. Instagram is were its at

Depends what you're aiming to do with it but that's a stupid dismissal of Twitter. Given you're an artist, instagram is obviously great, but it's a silly point generally.

  • Paid Members
Posted

You're obviously following some boring people, then.

 

Twitter is a medium. Like Instagram, Facebook etc. It's only boring if the content from those you're following is boring. You can pretty much make it what you want it to be.

Posted

You're obviously following some boring people, then.

 

Twitter is a medium. Like Instagram, Facebook etc. It's only boring if the content from those you're following is boring. You can pretty much make it what you want it to be.

Well I followed a few people I heard were good on Twitter, but there are so many tweets that are just boring conversations I care nothing about. On Instagram every post should be worth while, then the dribble I doubt care about is kept to the comments. Plus I love being validated by strangers, so having over ten thousand times more Instagram followers than Twitter followers tips the scales

  • Paid Members
Posted

God I almost forgot about the Spin Cycle. That was some of the most entertaining stuff TNA ever produced.

 

They did a run of those a few years back that was just EC3, Spud, DJZ & Robbie E dicking around, and they were great.

EC3 corpsing whilst trying to seriously challenge Robbie to a talent show to settle their beef was hilarious.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

You're obviously following some boring people, then.

 

Twitter is a medium. Like Instagram, Facebook etc. It's only boring if the content from those you're following is boring. You can pretty much make it what you want it to be.

Well I followed a few people I heard were good on Twitter, but there are so many tweets that are just boring conversations I care nothing about. On Instagram every post should be worth while, then the dribble I doubt care about is kept to the comments. Plus I love being validated by strangers, so having over ten thousand times more Instagram followers than Twitter followers tips the scales

 

 

Another way of looking at it is you are 10,000 times less interesting to talk to than looking at photos of your work?

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

You're obviously following some boring people, then.

 

Twitter is a medium. Like Instagram, Facebook etc. It's only boring if the content from those you're following is boring. You can pretty much make it what you want it to be.

Well I followed a few people I heard were good on Twitter, but there are so many tweets that are just boring conversations I care nothing about. On Instagram every post should be worth while, then the dribble I doubt care about is kept to the comments. Plus I love being validated by strangers, so having over ten thousand times more Instagram followers than Twitter followers tips the scales

 

 

Another way of looking at it is you are 10,000 times less interesting to talk to than looking at photos of your work?

 

 

SnCcn5m.gif

Posted

The pop satalite debacle didn't end up hurting TNA viewership 327k watched impact on pop combined first run disaster and the later commercial free replay 210k-117k

  • Paid Members
Posted

The pop satalite debacle didn't end up hurting TNA viewership 327k watched impact on pop combined first run disaster and the later commercial free replay 210k-117k

You're like a dog with its head out the car window. It's quite brilliant to see.

Posted

The pop satalite debacle didn't end up hurting TNA viewership 327k watched impact on pop combined first run disaster and the later commercial free replay 210k-117k

Because fuck all people watch it. I bet if someone gave you a blue pen you'd say it was red

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...