• Paid Members

No idea, but the Hardy Boyz make well into six figures just for personal appearances and autograph signings by all accounts. He'll be on a decent sum in TNA as well. He's a big star to a lot of people. Matt and Jeff crossed a few different eras and were stars during the boom period. Everyone knows who they are. The Hardy Boyz still team on the indies as well. They did a Legends of the Ring convention together at the same time they were feuding in TNA.

I would gave thought Jeff gets a 6 figure deal with TNA on top of signings. I know sting got big money and Nash doesn't come for nothing. Jeff must be the highest paid guy there now for sure, but that might not mean much nowadays

Edited by HeavyT

• Moderators

No idea, but the Hardy Boyz make well into six figures just for personal appearances and autograph signings by all accounts. He'll be on a decent sum in TNA as well. He's a big star to a lot of people. Matt and Jeff crossed a few different eras and were stars during the boom period. Everyone knows who they are. The Hardy Boyz still team on the indies as well. They did a Legends of the Ring convention together at the same time they were feuding in TNA.

They will never sign a new steal yoir bookings contract on current terms with TNA. For a start, OMEGA.

And if Drew Galloway can get a release he well should. He'll get pushed all day in a drafted world.

Edited by PowerButchi

I don't care what TNA talent gets paid nor do I think its anybodies business what they get paid. I simply enjoy watching Impact each week and the last PPV was very entertaining, that is all that matters.

What TNA talent gets paid is as much as anybodies business as your own salary is. Fact is TNA have finally began to move forward now that the big guns have moved on and I can stand by that.

All that matters is what is shown on TV and what I have been watching is good stuff for months now.

Has wrestleuk changed his name?

All that matters is what is shown on TV and what I have been watching is good stuff for months now.

????

????

wrestleuk appears to be the only TNA fan on the forum. They could show a match where nothing works, moves are botched left right & center and the viewing world call it a absolute mess and he'd still say it was a decent watch. You could give him a red pen and he'd swear blind it was blue.

He also made the ridiculous claim that 18million people worldwide watch Impact, although to his credit he did admit to that being a typing error

Edited by WyattSheepMask

So if that's all that matters then its not important when the company is ran by a clown, investment in the company is looking less and less likely, your new talent are some of the most underwheming signings in years and your tv tapings can't go forward without outside help which also leaves staff months behind on pay.

As long as the TV is ok. I've read bollocks after bollocks on certain sites without posting telling me the TV is ok. Its not. Ok there is the odd storyline that's garners a touch of interest but where is that one match or one angle that gets some people talking about TNA in a positive light?

Its not there. Its the same old dull shite that's been served up to us for the last oh 2 and half years now and nothing barring the 2nd coming of John Cena can save TNA from what is a really slow painful death now.

Plus I fucking hate Josh Matthews.

exactly, all this "TNA is very okay every week so it will all be okay" seem to be from people barely registering the WWE exists. if Slammiversary was a solid PPV, then WWE has been knocking them out of the park for 3 months in a row.. so I know who my time is devoted to