• Paid Members

Did anyone see the story about Russo? He was on his podcast (the one you have to pay for if you can imagine that) and he admitted when TNA went on Pop TV he phoned their president and said "you've been sold a bill of goods, you'll never get 1.3 million" and all this, and asked for a job as a consultant. He also said he did the same thing with Destination America. Then he admits (after denying it) that he tried to get a job with Lucha Underground last year.

This thick cunt basically admits he tried to sabotage TNA's television deal with Pop TV. He's all loling with Disco Inferno thinking he's clever, but on twitter he shits himself realising how bad he's coming across and tries to spin it. He's such a idiot.

I beg you, even if you have written TNA off just check out Matt Hardy this week, you owe it to yourself. I think it's about 20 minutes in he is pushed in by his missus in a wheelchair holding his baby on his knee :laugh:

The fucking accent has gone to a whole new level, I have already watched it half a dozen times, I was belly laughing, it's tipped me over the edge. Pure fucking gold I tell ya!!!

• Paid Members

It's by far the worst and best thing I've seen in wrestling in so long, how hard it must be to make Jeff Hardy appear to be the level headed member of the family.

Christ, Matt's becoming the poster child for a PSA on believing your own hype. 

I really hate to be that guy, but did anyone else think Jeff was really slurring his words during that angle? With his accent he's never been the clearest of talkers anyway, but I found it noticeably more here. His entire delivery was a bit odd in fact, which I realise is saying a lot considering the whole storyline.