Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That was absolutely mental. Highlights for me were the shouts of "What's wrong with you?!" when Matt was shooting the fireworks at Jeff, the run-in by the gardener with the tazer and Matt screaming "SENOIR BENJAMIN". The music kept taking me out of it but other than that I enjoyed it.

Posted

 

 

 

2am tonight you can watch it on streamtvbox.club there's usually plenty of streams knocking about on Twitter

For someone who constantly applauds TNA and its viewing figures, you sure love watching it via non-legal methods.
Was there a legal way for him to watch it live in the UK? Wind your neck in, for the first time in an age TNA created a must-see event (albeit in a Sharknado kind of way) so you really cant fault fans not wanting to wait days to see it.
No, but TNA have a UK TV deal, so wind your entitled neck in.

Whenever there's a bandwagon we can count on you showing up at some point and being shit. Dont try to white knight TNA's intellectual property, you just wanted to try be one of the cool kids and take a shot at wrestleUK but as usual you're wide of the mark. And shit.

Posted

I'm not sure I followed all that. Loved the fireworks bit. Why did Jeff fall off a big cross that burst into flames though? I feel like I missed something

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

 

 

2am tonight you can watch it on streamtvbox.club there's usually plenty of streams knocking about on Twitter

For someone who constantly applauds TNA and its viewing figures, you sure love watching it via non-legal methods.
Was there a legal way for him to watch it live in the UK? Wind your neck in, for the first time in an age TNA created a must-see event (albeit in a Sharknado kind of way) so you really cant fault fans not wanting to wait days to see it.
No, but TNA have a UK TV deal, so wind your entitled neck in.

Whenever there's a bandwagon we can count on you showing up at some point and being shit. Dont try to white knight TNA's intellectual property, you just wanted to try be one of the cool kids and take a shot at wrestleUK but as usual you're wide of the mark. And shit.

 

Just pointing out for a guy that’s so invested in TNA’s product, he does he best to avoid honest avenues of consuming their product. Then you showed up all butt-hurt as though I’d called your mum fat or something.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm not sure I followed all that. Loved the fireworks bit. Why did Jeff fall off a big cross that burst into flames though? I feel like I missed something

Matt had the Gardener pour petrol all over in an earlier clip. Then Matt's wife handed him the birthday candle and he used that to set the thing alight. The thing is one of Jeff's logos, it was cut into his lawn in the earlier segment.

Posted

 

2am tonight you can watch it on streamtvbox.club there's usually plenty of streams knocking about on Twitter

For someone who constantly applauds TNA and its viewing figures, you sure love watching it via non-legal methods.

If it was live in the uk I'd watch it via the legal method Howe it's not same with the ppvs I'm not going to wait 5 days to watch a show I can watch live I have never watched impact on challenge only bootcamp

 

The one time they did a Ppv live I watched it on challenge so if watching the shows live as oposed to a 5 day delay makes me a poor fan shame on me eh

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It was fucking amazing. Here's the Directors Cut on YouTube. TNA need to get it back on their channel immediately. My God the Matt Hardy drones. "Vanguard 1" had me in stitches.

 

Edited by Benno
  • Moderators
Posted

Hologram and Jeff twatting drones with a guitar was the highlight for me, Whole thing was fucked up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...