Right, Jeff, for all your co-operation and hard graft, we're giving you two massive bumps and a Willow cameo as a reward

According to Meltzer, WWE have shown concern over a domestic incident Moose was involved in when he was playing in the NFL and also described it as a "timing issue" but not a "closed door. Considering the recent incidents involving Lawler and Adsm Rose you can understand why

• Paid Members

Why on earth did you vote Lesnar/Goldberg for match of the year?! It was just all-round shit, not even in a 'so bad it's good' kind of way that you'd apply to the Tower of Doom match! Such a massive disappointment.

Seems Lucha Underground weren't thrilled by the final deletion.

Van Wagenen tweeted, “Execution is everything… sorry guys, nice try. This is @IMPACTWRESTLING creative right about now…” and included a Boogie Nights GIF showing Philip Seymour Hoffman’s character saying, “I’m a f**king idiot.”

TNA employee Jeremy Borash beautifully hit back with a tongue in cheek reply though … saying, “Best of luck to you and everyone at LU! I hope to check it out when my cable system gets @Elreynetwork. Hear it’s great!”

Why on earth did you vote Lesnar/Goldberg for match of the year?! It was just all-round shit, not even in a 'so bad it's good' kind of way that you'd apply to the Tower of Doom match! Such a massive disappointment.

Atmosphere. I've never heard a crowd reaction to two wrestlers in a singles match like that one before or since. It was unforgettable.

But also shit.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I remember at the time people going "if it wasnt for the crowd it would have been good." But in reality, they turned up wanted to do as little as possible and leave. It probably would have been worse without the crowd. Austin said on his podcast he was tempted to make it a threeway and start working spots with them to save it.