Hey guys has anyone attended a live taping of tna in orlando? Got a trip on 21st August for 2 weeks and would love to take my son to a show and heard that its free to enter. Does anyone have any info on when the shows are?

I did a couple of years ago it's all part of universal the queue will be pretty bad but it's true it doesn't cost any extra to get in I went for 2 days of tapings which were 7 till around 10:30ish the first night and the second was 7 till around 10

That was when they were in 21 the atmosphere was pretty sure if I'm being honest it was my 3rd visit to see tna in the states but was by far the worst crowd

First time was in the asylum which was absolutely great we went for the weekly Ppv when they did Jarrett vs Raven for the title

Second was in Chicago (or so we thought :( for bound for glory 2008 which was a great night after we paid through the nose for a cab from the centre of Chicago to where the arena was :(

If your going to be there for a holiday anyway I'd certainly go as the action is usually pretty good but I wouldn't expect much out of the crowd at all

I personally wouldn't make a specific trip back over to see them in universal but I'm hoping to get to another bound for glory if it's elsewhere

Ive been to a shitload of tapings and Slammaversery 2010 in Orlando, I used to que for shows in the bastard heat for hours but seeing Hogan, Angle etc it was worth it.

Recently I just turn up and walk in around 7ish, theres always people coming and going so getting in is never an issue, some are people just popping in to be 'part of a live tv show' others just casuals watching a match then going.

Crowd are'nt that bad, yeah some smarky comments but least they're loud and passionate about the product

• Paid Members

I like how the Hardy Boyz have created this own little world during the show. Like how only the Undertaker can appear out of nowhere or die and return. The Hardys can get as ridiculous as they want and it sort of makes sense. Its crazy how they've done it, but you just go along with it.

The best line was "you will probably go work for that megalomaniac in New York - Mick MaHaan."

When Matt was out on the lake in Skarsgard I was really hoping they'd do a callback to Friday the 13th's ending and have an undead Willow burst out of the water and grab Matt (which would've also be a nice callback to the Final Deletion, now that I think about it).

Ah well, at least there was the wonderful moment where Matt thanked and named wrestling's hottest free agent: the dilapidated boat. If Matt's new entrance doesn't involve Senor Benjamin and 'Slave Nero' carrying Skarsgard to the ring (prefarably with Matt inside it) then TNA are missing a trick.

• Paid Members

Enjoyed Impact this week. You can't do full on daft mini films every week but the Matt Hardy videos in the aftermath of Final Deletion were the perfect way to give a little more without going overboard. Loved the callback to the "Matt strongly dislikes Mustard" Matt Fact from his V1 days.

The viewership averaged 358,000 which is still up looking at the pattern of their last few weeks. It's hard to tell with small numbers and their margin for error, but it appears they retained some of last week's increase.

@jedigoodman

#TNA #IMPACTonPOP avg'd 358k viewers.

Last week 410k

2 wks ago 322k

3 wks ago 304k

4 wks ago 210k (tech issues)

5 wks ago 326k #ratings

https://twitter.com/jedigoodman/status/753317856629010432

Edited by Benno

Aside from the Hardy nutbag brilliance, It was good to see Moose debut, I like this guy, although I'm not sure about him being Bennett's henchman if that is the way they are headed. When he faced off with Lashley I thought yep, I will have some of that, but I'm not sure what the dynamic will be, I don't want to see Lashley turn face he has been a cracking heel the last few months.

I want them to do more with Trevor Lee, this bloke is really good, but they need to build a story, get me invested in him, he does have the personality I have seen him in PWG and he can be a proper prick, but with a funny side to him.

Is Moose just in as Moose or his real name I can never remember how to spell? I ask cos GFW (remember that?) had him on their site under his birth name. Did he seem 'over' too? As much as you can draw from that crowd these days anyway..

• Paid Members

Wasn't "Moose" also what they called Mickie Knuckles when they brought her some years ago, when she went and did something retarded at an IWA:MS show in front of 20 people, broke her leg and got released from TNA?