So Matt Hardy is forcing Jeff to try and win the tag belts alone, anyway some "fan" is giving Matt shit and he pulls him over the guard rail and bites him, comes up with his mouth covered in "blood" :laugh:

Fucking in tears here, just go and watch it.

Seeing as you couldn't be bothered to link it:

I watched the most recent Impact and really enjoyed it, actually. For the past few weeks I've just been watching linked Hardy stuff and that's it. I also have fuck all product knowledge of the last few years of TNA so I was seeing a bunch of these guys for the first time. Yeah it was just an nice enjoyable bit of wrestling with absolutely no spark whatsoever in a miserable studio. I'll watch it again next week. This thing isn't setting the world alight but the guys there could certainly do with some crowds. Shame this promoition will probably never get them.

• Paid Members

It's an improvement on last year, though, when they did "our Super Bowl" as a joint show with Muta's fledgling promotion in Japan, in front of what looked like 150 tops, filled with wrestlers never seen on their tv before or since, and with their World Champion nowhere to be seen.

Or was that two years ago now? Was last year EC3, Galloway & Matt Hardy main event?? That was in the Impact Zone too?

Edited by Statto

It's an improvement on last year, though, when they did "our Super Bowl" as a joint show with Muta's fledgling promotion in Japan, in front of what looked like 150 tops, filled with wrestlers never seen on their tv before or since, and with their World Champion nowhere to be seen

Erm last year was in front of 1,800 people in North Carolina.