Immense. I'm really gonna enjoy Broken Brother Nero.....

I'm so glad this thing is gonna be dragged out for quite a while longer by semi-turning Jeff and having them go after the tag belts instead of blowing the Final Deletion rematch at BFG. Could get another 6 months out of this!

Bloody hell I thought impact was terrible this week, this year they have been mostly good but when they get it wrong boy is it shit.

Billy Corgan switching between a McMahon-esque heel authority figure with Storm in the first promo to a sympathetic babyface trying to deal with Lashley all in the space of an hour, whilst the whole time looking like a special kid that won a prize.

Also, and it's worth watching for the fucking hilarity of it, a match between Eli Drake and Mohabili Sheera, Sheera might be the worst performer in Wrestling today, I'm almost certain with less than a weeks training I could be better than him.

The positives....another assured promo by Lashley, and of course anything to do with Broken Matt, "climb the ladder with rungs".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOzMltfVCnI

(Go to 55mins for the Drake/Sheera match, it's worth 4 minutes of your time. Fucking botchfest.

I really enjoyed this weeks. Strong promos, matches with a bit more time, storyline continuation, and the death of a shitarse title belt in order to create something new (coming soon.....). Lashley was excellent all night and really liked the main event.

• Paid Members

Taping spoilers for Matt and Brother Nero, but damn.

Wow. CqBPfqJXgAE-Q7A.jpg

So have they taped segments with the Hardys as tag champions before they've even won the ladder match, let alone had the tag team title shots at Bound For Glory in October?

That's pretty ballsy if they have.

EDIT. Sorry, hadn't spoilered the spoiler, but it should be properly aerodynamic now.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Taping spoilers for Matt and Brother Nero, but damn.

Wow. CqBPfqJXgAE-Q7A.jpg

So have they taped segments with the Hardys as tag champions before they've even won the ladder match, let alone had the tag team title shots at Bound For Glory in October?

That's pretty ballsy if they have.

EDIT. Sorry, hadn't spoilered the spoiler, but it should be properly aerodynamic now.

The Fabulous Freebirds had a WCW Tag Title reign that actually goes into negetive figures because they taped the match they lost them before taping when they won it. It's happened before. That's crazy if that's the case. After all, Bound For Glory 2014 had Title Matches when neither of them were the Champs on the night due to taping episodes before it

Also, and it's worth watching for the fucking hilarity of it, a match between Eli Drake and Mohabili Sheera, Sheera might be the worst performer in Wrestling today, I'm almost certain with less than a weeks training I could be better than him.

A truly appalling match, by any standards, at any level. Embarassing for them both.

• Paid Members

Jesus, Broken Hardy's is the only thing in wrestling I am watching. I have no interest at all in them ever having matches, or indeed wrestling matches in general. I just want them dancing around the impact zone, fucking-off ladders and yelling "OBSOLETE!!!".