• Paid Members

I watched the video on Youtube of Sandow Rex's debut, and the sound when he was unveiled felt like there was about 50 people there. Shocking

That's still better than the five people that were visible chanting for Moose the other week.

Remember the old "Pro Wrestlings Secrets Revealed" where it was claimed that the signs in the audience were handed out by the promotion to give the illusion of support for certain wrestlers?

It actually sounds like a good plan now, or maybe stick a few plants in the hard cam area who've been instructed to act enthusiastic.

I've only been catching bits and bobs of it on YouTube but the Broken Matt & Brother Nero stuff is ridiculously brilliant. I listened to Matt on Jericho's podcast too where he was entirely in character. Jericho made a great Ramsay Bolton/Reek comparison to the whole storyline.

Are up to date TNA episodes still being shown on Challenge? If so when?

Sunday's at 9pm

Does anyone remember in 2005 when MattHardy was supposed to be coming back from injury the got himself released after the Edge/Lita thing happened , he was supposed to come back repackaged as the Angelic Diablo. Hardy said at the time that he had filmed his own vignettes and allsorts.

Do we reckon this 'Broken' gimmick is what that would have been, or least some variation of it?