Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd pay to see the next final deletion, not much in wrestling these days makes me pay to see one specific thing

Posted (edited)

Skarsgård has a name and a soul, don't forget that.

 

Oh, that "he's Rosemary's baby" line was great, I wonder how long they've been waiting to use it.

Edited by Merzbow
Posted

I'm wondering what they're gonna do at BFG if this is happening on Impact again. Seemed destined that this would be the hook for the PPV.

 

I really think we're overdue a no-rope barbed wire match.......

  • Paid Members
Posted

I doubt this will get half the hype the first one did, but I have a feeling it might be actually more fun. It would be the worst thing ever if it wasnt for Matt Hardy and Senior Benjiman. Their general madness carries these segment. Jeff Hardy and the Decay cant keep up. Senior Benjiman doesnt really do anything, but that's what is funny about it.

Posted

I never thought I'd see anything in wrestling this week better than the two matches in the Cruiserweight Challenge. Then I saw Senor Benjamin and Vanguard 1 singing along to Broken Jeff's theme song.

 

This is it, folks

Posted

I really hope they show patience with jeffs turn. Bound for glory is too soon. Bleed it out, have him show he isn't actually broken and lull matt into false sense of security. Tease it once or twice, then hit his turn

Posted

Anyone recommend a playlist of all the broken matt stuff? Trying to get. Amate watching it but can't find a complete set on YouTube

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...