Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

"I need you to not be a spot monkey". hahaha

 

This is the most interesting Jeff, sorry, Brother Nero has been in years but Matt is still the show stealer.

  • Paid Members
Posted

'Of course you will not die. It is a dream you obsolete mule'. 

 :laugh: absolutely floored me!

 

I listened to the Jericho podcast with Broken Matt Hardy (completely in gimmick) last night, it's brilliant. Well worth a listen. I love his claim that his accent is how he believes everyone will sound in the future, and that he is just ahead of them.

Posted

It's just amazing how we all crapped on that contract signing (quite rightly for the editing) but it's slowly turned into the best thing TNA's done in years. I just can't wait to see Bound For Glory purely for them.

Posted

The first few segments were definitely in the "so bad it's good" category but fuck me if I'm not actually invested in this whole thing. Especially with Jeff now joining in on the fun. He hasn't been this interesting since his heel turn during the Hogan era.

Posted

Well that wasn't as mad as the original, but it was a lotta fun

Posted (edited)

"This is Matt and Nick, the Bucks of youth"

 

These segments get better.

 

Billy Corgan looks like a right muppet tho, and there's now noone to tell him he can't go out dressed like he is.

Edited by Merzbow
Posted

That was fucking insanity!!!!

 

I'm not saying it topped the Final Deletion but fuck me if it didn't get close, I feel myself watching it mouth wide open thinking "what the hell am I actually watching", but I can't stop it's trippy as fuck.

 

"I'm digging your graves, My friend" :laugh:

 

God I love this shit, I love it.

Posted (edited)

Watching DELETEorDECAY, loved the appearance of Joseph Parks after falling into the same gimmick-swapping lake that made Jeff into Willow!

Edited by sj5522
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...