Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Loved the "I'm digging your graves, my friends" line more than anything on the Final Deletion. As expected, fucking hilarious as ever. If I was Maxel's age, I'd be shitting my pants if Rosemary took me away from my Mam. Maxel doesnt sell anything, though.

Posted

I truly wonder what Maxel thinks of all this business

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Don't know if anyone else spotted it, but in the video where Rosemary invades the compound, there's a huge poster of Nacho Libre in the hallway starring Maxell as Nacho.

Edited by FelatioLips
Posted

I saw that.

 

On an earlier video where they were in the cinema room I noticed a couple of other spoof movie posters on the wall.

 

I remember seeing Matt & Reby re-enacting the 'Mr & Mrs Smith' poster, but can't remember the other one.

Posted

Iv just setting on series link, so he's made one fan. Is it that awful? Have read anything actually bad happening in a long time, no more than on wwe

Posted

I didn't watch it but there was a Shera v Eli Drake match that was apparently even worse than it sounds. 

Posted

 

Well this isn't the full match but it felt about 10 minutes long. I know he's got nothing to work with but riveting commentary from Josh there.. why the fuck put this match on your show? Did it mean a single thing?

Posted (edited)

Yeah I'm a fan of that new belt and concept, hey at least they are bloody trying, what with Broken Matt and this, they are trying and things I guess only time will tell if it works.

 

The one downside is my eyes have to see Billy Corgan in a suit, a brown suit. Can't unsee that shit.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...