Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Alberto, Ryback and Cody Rhodes will be popping up soon I imagine. They all seem to be hinting that way in interviews. What's funny is, Damien Sandow could be dropping down the card rapidly when they show up. The poor bastards not going to be much better off in TNA once they start getting the air time.

 

Hope the Hardy stuff rumbles on. I get this vibe that I should be sick of it already, but for the life of me I'm still on the good ship Hardy.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted (edited)

Although it was only two years ago we had the Hardys and Team 3D in a series of matches on Impact I'd sure be up for something further under the current circumstances.

 

Problem is once you're done and you want Bully Ray back in singles you're undoubtedly left with D'Von and fuck all to do with him.

 

I don't think they can afford Ryback. Cody is pretty much confirmed. I would have only wanted Alberto in if it had been with a fired Paige as a right rotten 'we don't give a fuck' couple. On his own, I can't think of much worse.

 

EDIT: I feel like I should have been watching House Of Hardcore for a while......

Edited by Philjax
  • Paid Members
Posted

Imagine those guys go to TNA. And then Vince buys it for parts.

And proceeds to fire Del Rio for a third time in what- 2 years? Remarkable!

Posted

Cody Rhodes is in the TNA roster wiki page, granted anybody could do that

 

It says ROH and I think he was atcan Evolve show, maybe he sees these guys in the WWE getting main event pushes and they made their names on those Indy's, perhaps he's looking for more internet points before going g back for a proper run at the WWE top tier.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Apparently Billy Corgan has put in a million into TNA without even purchasing it. Which is really mental on his part, if you think about it. Also, the WWE situation is that Corgan has already paid more to keep the thing going than WWE are willing to pay for the whole thing outright. So WWE's valuation of TNA must be in the six figures if that's the case. Makes you wonder what it will eventually go for when someone does buy it, because there seems to be no real valuation on this other than guess work.

Posted

Surely the $40 million Dixie wants includes the debt they have, if she's getting rid of it, she doesn't want the debt left.

 

The WWE would only want a handful of guys, Lashley(MMA commitments aside) Hardy's, EC3 & Drew could go straight on WWE TV, a few guys and girls could get on NXT Perhaps, other than that only the video tapes are worthwhile and that would be a lot less than a $ million

Posted

Na but he's in his early 20's is a decent size and is actually Indian (massive WWE market), I suppose they could try and train him up from near enough scratch (meaning not on TV including NXT)

Posted

Surely the $40 million Dixie wants includes the debt they have, if she's getting rid of it, she doesn't want the debt left.

 

The WWE would only want a handful of guys, Lashley(MMA commitments aside) Hardy's, EC3 & Drew could go straight on WWE TV, a few guys and girls could get on NXT Perhaps, other than that only the video tapes are worthwhile and that would be a lot less than a $ million

 

Wasn't it some newspaper that made up the 40 mill bit?

 

Also, should WWE purchase it, would the contracts go the way of WCW? like either they pick them up or just wait out the contract on X amount per dollar? There are very few people involved in TNA that I would pick, even just for shits and giggles. And even then, would they go to WWE?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...