Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

They should have gotten Smokey to do the theme of Impact. That would got me buzzing for the show to start.

 

Malice? Who the fuck is Malice!

 

 Sterling work.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

They should have gotten Smokey to do the theme of Impact. That would got me buzzing for the show to start.

 

Malice? Who the fuck is Malice!

 

 

That is superb :thumbsup:

Posted (edited)

Spoiler results please?

Only one I know is what I predicted weeks back

 

ECIII wins the World title tournament, thus putting everything right back where it was in October and no one has gained anything.

 

And the Miracle vignettes were for Mike Bennett

 

Edited by WyattSheepMask
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I'd be rocking and rolling for Impact if they used Chas and Dave. At least they've been on mainstream TV more recently than the Smashing Pumpkins (Xmas night, Channel 5).

 

 

 

Ask and you shall receive

Edited by chokeout
  • Paid Members
Posted

 

My favourite thing about this is that the track is called "Roustabout," a word I'd previously only ever associated with Rik Mayall yelling from atop a ferris wheel.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

TNA did 255,000 viewers last night. Bit of a disaster for a hyped debut on a new channel. I didnt expect them to be doing monster numbers, but I thought they'd get around 350-375,000 for the first show.

 

Its not like Destination America either, where that is the highest you can get. The lead-in to Impact got 478,000 viewers.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...