The Miracle promos look very similar to how Bo Dallas was introduced. Appears to me that the character is going to be very similar i reckon.

Looking forwaed ro TNA on Tuesday though. If will most likely be shit but they do usually go all out on these live reset shows

Oh aye I dont doubt that either but as a one off show Tuesday should be alright.

I just hope they have a clear plan of where theyre going. I doubt it though but we ll see.

If nothing else there should be a different feel and some good crowds over the next few weeks onnChallenge as theyrr taping in Bethlehem on Tuesday then taping a few episodes on the UK tour

• Paid Members

If anyone from TNA is reading this ...

if there is anyone in that company with a brain you MUST reform Beer Money on your live show. That would be a tremendous thing to see on your reboot.

Shame about Taryn, but as sexist and a dick as this makes me sound, I dont have any use for her now she's found the Lord. A well mannered Taryn Tarrell doesn't sound appealing at all.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

We had that Chas n Dave thing on too! Got great joy out of the pissed up lass in the white jumper proper going for it every tune

Fucking shit about Storm. If the Billy Gunn thing is true, that's still some real short-sightedness. Even with these new arrivals, Storm would've added much appreciated character, depth and experience to the middle of NXT cards and I'm sure he would've been great for the performance center too. Really disappointing.