Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Miracle promos look very similar to how Bo Dallas was introduced. Appears to me that the character is going to be very similar i reckon.

 

Looking forwaed ro TNA on Tuesday though. If will most likely be shit but they do usually go all out on these live reset shows

Posted

Oh aye I dont doubt that either but as a one off show Tuesday should be alright.

 

I just hope they have a clear plan of where theyre going. I doubt it though but we ll see.

 

If nothing else there should be a different feel and some good crowds over the next few weeks onnChallenge as theyrr taping in Bethlehem on Tuesday then taping a few episodes on the UK tour

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

If anyone from TNA is reading this ...

 

if there is anyone in that company with a brain you MUST reform Beer Money on your live show. That would be a tremendous thing to see on your reboot.

 

 

Shame about Taryn, but as sexist and a dick as this makes me sound, I dont have any use for her now she's found the Lord. A well mannered Taryn Tarrell doesn't sound appealing at all.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Moderators
Posted

 

Awwww. I was digging James Storm on NXT. Thought he'd get a contract to be a vet like Rhyno and probably Samoa Joe.

 

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Smashing Pumpkins? Is it 1995 already? It's shite too. Really shite. Just boring noise.

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Moderators
Posted

I'd be rocking and rolling for Impact if they used Chas and Dave. At least they've been on mainstream TV more recently than the Smashing Pumpkins (Xmas night, Channel 5).

Posted

We had that Chas n Dave thing on too! Got great joy out of the pissed up lass in the white jumper proper going for it every tune

 

 

Fucking shit about Storm. If the Billy Gunn thing is true, that's still some real short-sightedness. Even with these new arrivals, Storm would've added much appreciated character, depth and experience to the middle of NXT cards and I'm sure he would've been great for the performance center too. Really disappointing.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...