Watched the One Night Only show yesterday afternoon as had a few hours to kill, lord above, TNA is such a slog to watch, I got an hour in and it felt like I'd been watching it 5 hours, it's just so so bad, the company is dead. It's like watching an animal in pain or something and you just have it put down for it's own good, this is what needs to happen, it needs to be put down, the Wrestlers phone it in, the announcing is a mess, the fucking Pope called the tag titles the "WWE Titles" to which Matthews replied "hey I was there x amount of years and haven't made that mistake yet". It's just all so shit, I have never seen a weaker division than the current X-Division, fuck off with it, the 4 way was Mandrews (WHO), Crazzy Steve (Yes, An insane clown gimmick in 2016), DJ-Z and the champ Tigre Uno (Who just isn't over in any way shape or form), it's a joke, they did a few botched moves and they was gone, nothing mattered.

Also listening to Dixie on the PWTorch livecast, the Woman is certifiable, "we have the best roster and the best wrestling it's how we have managed to stay in business", NO, YOU DON'T. It's 2016 and you are featuring an overweight blown up Matt Hardy in the main event, a shite X-Division and a non existent tag division, the challengers to the Wolves titles were 2 teams that were formed on Impact a week ago.

The absurd thing is, among all this shit EC3 remains one of my favourite characters in Wrestling, I think he carries himself like a star, he looks the part, he talks well and is a shining light.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

"We've always been criticized about taking WWE talent and I think it's pretty interesting how the roles have been reversed. Our competitors, our competition have been after our talent. A lot of times they come back. The grass isn't always greener and what we have here is very special."

-Dixie Carter

How can she say these things with a straight face

• Paid Members

"We've always been criticized about taking WWE talent and I think it's pretty interesting how the roles have been reversed. Our competitors, our competition have been after our talent. A lot of times they come back. The grass isn't always greener and what we have here is very special."

-Dixie Carter

How can she say these things with a straight face

The roles have been reversed! Outstanding. There's talking up your product (which she'd be stupid not to do, fair enough) but then there's insane outlandish claims like that.

TNA, to me at least, has become a giant dog shit with a real small 1 carat diamond in there somewhere. As you know there is something good inside, and it might even be worth it (to some people).......but you just wouldn't go smashing through a turd for something so small.

At one time it was more diamond than dog shit, but the ratio has been changing vastly over the years, and I'm just not interested in it anymore. Each time they've changed TV stations so far, I've thought "ok, new station....new start" then I read the results and just groan at whats going on with the nonsensical face/heel turns, rapid title changes, divisions/belts that mean absolute feck all. Its just garbage of the highest order.

i think whats worse than TNA themselves, are the TNA fans STILL clinging on to the facade that everything else in the world is crap and TNA is the best thing around. Dribblers of the highest order.

It's mental, I kept pausing it, going into the kitchen to get a drink and a biscuit and hoping when I came back the buffering bar at the bottom would magically be 25 minutes further on than where I left it, but no. It breaks my soul when there is 56 minutes of part one and I'm 18 minutes in, and fucking Abyss is on his way out and they try to play like he's a monster even after the cesspool booking of the last 3 decades has made him into a big goofy chump. Still at least I got to see Grado get chucked on some thumb tacks so it paid off for me anyway.

• Paid Members

I kept pausing it, going into the kitchen to get a drink and a biscuit and hoping when I came back the buffering bar at the bottom would magically be 25 minutes further on than where I left it, but no.

Might be time to try not watching it.

bigger tragedy than Jeff Hardy is someone with all the potential in the world; EC3. When I was watching every other week last year he was always doing great stuff and pretty much the sole highlight most weeks. But the product just wears you down that much you can't even be arsed to tune in for him, I hear they've fucked him up now anyways. I hope he gets out