• Paid Members

TNA, to me at least, has become a giant dog shit with a real small 1 carat diamond in there somewhere. As you know there is something good inside, and it might even be worth it (to some people).......but you just wouldn't go smashing through a turd for something so small.

i think whats worse than TNA themselves, are the TNA fans STILL clinging on to the facade that everything else in the world is crap and TNA is the best thing around. Dribblers of the highest order.

I know its not en-vogue to stand up for TNA, but wouldn't your first point be just as applicable for every episode of Raw these days? How many segments of a three hour show do you actually enjoy?

Now admittedly I don't watch RAW every week (hell, I don't even watch wrestling at all many weeks) but it only takes a cursory glance at the Raw thread to gather that the show is pretty shit at the moment. Mainstream wrestling is on its arse no matter what the company.

I'd like to know who these people are who are claiming TNA to be so brilliant though. For the past two years I've hardly seen a positive word said about TNA on the web.

Edited by garynysmon

TNA, to me at least, has become a giant dog shit with a real small 1 carat diamond in there somewhere. As you know there is something good inside, and it might even be worth it (to some people).......but you just wouldn't go smashing through a turd for something so small.

i think whats worse than TNA themselves, are the TNA fans STILL clinging on to the facade that everything else in the world is crap and TNA is the best thing around. Dribblers of the highest order.

I know its not en-vogue to stand up for TNA, but wouldn't your first point be just as applicable for every episode of Raw these days? How many segments of a three hour show do you actually enjoy?

Now admittedly I don't watch RAW every week (hell, I don't even watch wrestling at all many weeks) but it only takes a cursory glance at the Raw thread to gather that the show is pretty shit at the moment. Mainstream wrestling is on its arse no matter what the company.

I'd like to know who these people are who are claiming TNA to be so brilliant though. For the past two years I've hardly seen a positive word said about TNA on the web.

Yep, thats fair enough, and in fairness......I don't watch RAW either for those same reasons,  I will ,however, catch up on raw once I've read the results, via Youtube. Now when reading RAW results, I mostly don't mind it, (past the various normal issue's we've had for years), but with TNA you read the results and end up saying "What?....Why?" half the time, it just makes you angry. Then again, maybe that's just me.

In terms of the fans, I go off the 1 person I know that still kicks up a big fuss for it, along with the various people you see in comments on youtube vids/websites etc, which generally its well know how crap TNA has become, some (and it is an ever increasing minority) are still holding out that its the best thing ever.

For mainstream wrestling overall, yeah its fairly bad, and I guess part of us putting up with WWE is because whilst it's bad in areas, its nowhere near as bad as TNA as a whole. Again that's my view on it at least.

I don't think she's actually signed to a deal, she is just used as an enhancement talent and she's free to do whatever else she wants so long as it doesn't interfere with any tapings they may need her at. Similar to Danny Birch, whose had more NXT TV time since he got released than when he was employed

It was interesting how the first couple of appearances back he was Martin Stone but was back to being Danny Birch before long.

How do the TNA TV tapings work in the UK?

As far as il aware the tapings start In Manchester a week on Friday, TNA taped loads of episodes already so im assuming they wont have aired by the time they tape in England. So basically...these tapings will follow episodes that havent even aired yet. Do TNA acknowledge that usually as i assume its happened before or just expect us to have read spoilers?

Challenge have cut so much from this show as well tonight BTW. Whole Beer Money promo before Young and Bram came out and newrly that whole Hardy segment as well. What a joke channel

Not their fault. Pop has been allowing Impact to run for 10-15 extra minutes these past couple of weeks and thus stuff has to get cut out for the international broadcasts to shrink them down to 2 hours.

Edited by pgi86

• Paid Members

Angle's final TNA opponents will be: Galloway (in Manchester), Roode (in London), and Lashley (in Birmingham).

Will Ospreay, Jimmy Havoc and Damo are all working the UK tour.

Funnily enough, I talked myself into paying a tenner for a ticket to the Birmingham show and I was going to ask what news there was for roster/cards for the tour, but you've answered my only real question (who Kurt might wrestle).

Ospreay, Havoc and Damo all working the tour. Rendering that "who do you want to appear" poll fucking meaningless. What complete and utter TNA.