The show was pretty much more of the same as they did on Destination America. The finals and semi finals matches were distinctly average. The surprise return was ruined by accidentally playing his entrance music at the wrong point.

The introduction of the Miracle was fairly flat. He came across as a low rent reincarnate of EC3.

I tend to agree that it felt a bit of the same old same old a change in the creative is needed but who do TNA bring in? However I thought the introduction of Bennett was pretty good it's painfully obvious however that TNA lacks a big babyface to go against ec3 right now and drew Galloway is not the answer here's hoping he is turned heel sooner rather than later

On the flip side I'm still really impressed with Eli drake and can see him going on to bigger things

• Paid Members

Not a bad show, perfectly watchable which is about the only think I ask for in wrestling these days.

I must say that I do like Eric Young's character at the moment and as you said, Mike Bennett's debut came across as a pretty big deal.

I was thinking to myself that Angle's departure might open up the purse strings a little, but what big names are out there? The WWE only seem to release the NXT guys or total bottom of the card jobbers, as everyone is so desperate to keep their job there. Its not like it was in 2002 when you had all the big names from WCW that Vince didn't pick up.

Edited by garynysmon

I skimmed through it. Why was Mike Bennett dressed like Armano Estrada of Umaga fame? It did come across as a big deal though so kudos there.

I was gutted to see James Storm back. I love the guy, I would much rather see him on NXT (a show I actually watch) as opposed to a show I stopped watching every week 5 years ago.

Just read that matt hardy has left tna.

Thanking all the fans for the love and support.

Could we be seeing matt slow down or go back to the wwe for one last run, If im honest he needs to stop he is not longer matt hardy v.1, He is matt hardy v.7 (still need to update).

Matt Hardy won the TNA World Title in a Last Man Standing Match with the help of Tyrus, turning heel and turning ECIII face in the process

That makes no sense? Surely it would turn Tyrus face, instead of Hardy heel and EC3 face?