Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well that question has now been answered this weeks show is going to be a world title series recap show focusing on the final 4 competitors no word yet on what will air next week

Posted

I was falling asleep so might get a name wrong but I'm sure they announced Bobby Roode Vs Mr Anderson Vs Spud Vs Eddie Edwards and the 4 from the X Division group Vs The future 4 group.

I was falling asleep so might get a name wrong but I'm sure they announced Bobby Roode Vs Mr Anderson Vs Spud Vs Eddie Edwards and the 4 from the X Division group Vs The future 4 group.

Posted (edited)

Maria Kanellis and Mike Bennett are done with ROH and according to PWInsider the pair have been telling people they'll be signing with TNA.

 

If indeed true, Maria's booty should make for a great addition to the show.

Edited by pgi86
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

With the NJPW/ROH deal, you'd assume this means they'd be done in Japan too.

 

TNA must have offered them a load of money and they either weren't up for another year of travel to Japan - or for some reason New Japan didn't want them next year. Otherwise that's a really daft career move.

Edited by Benno
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I think its more ROH had a load of contracts up at the same time, and with the Bucks getting that huge deal, they had to choose who to re-sign for more money. Because the wrestlers will be smelling blood when it comes to renewals now. And they'd have been mental to let ReDragon, Cole and Lethal go at this point in time. If anyone had to go it was Taven, Maria and Bennett. Maria is a star, no question, but she's there because her boyfriend works there. Re-signing him on a deal he isnt actually worth just to keep Maria around would be bad for the moral for the promotion right now. Especially after they just signed the Young Bucks to the dreaded "superstar money" that everyone has been after for years in ROH. And ROH has done the decent thing of dropping the ban of working for PWG, which must have been attractive for the likes of Cole and Lethal.

 

Bennett's only in New Japan because of Maria's arse anyway. That's the sad fact about his career. He did a NXT tryout and was miles behind everyone else, by all accounts. Look at the Kingdom's New Japan matches. The entrance is the camera man straight up her arse. And there's always a Debra spot in the match, where she ends up on the apron. The Briscoes are working for New Japan now, so there might not have been room for Taven and Bennett on the cards anyway.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted

Maria Kanellis and Mike Bennett are done with ROH and according to PWInsider the pair have been telling people they'll be signing with TNA.

 

If indeed true, Maria's booty should make for a great addition to the show.

Would WWE ever be interested in brining her back?

Posted (edited)

The Wembley date of the Tour has just been confirmed to feature an Impact Lockdown taping on Challenge. Six Side of Steel's UK debut. London's been lucky with the tapings

Edited by Jon-Carr_92
Posted

I just had a look on Wembley's website for tickets, out of curiosity really.  They have second row ringside on sale.  I don't know if they just haven't sold them, or if they have only recently been put up.  Either way, I was tempted, then I realised it's £84.  So they can get stuffed.  Cheapest are £24.  They can get double stuffed.  I had free tickets the last 2 years, so maybe that might happen again.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...