TNA Wrestling’s annual steel cage match spectacular, Lockdown, will take place in Britain for the first time ever, as part of the TNA MAXIMUM IMPACT 8 Tour in January 2016.

London’s SSE Arena Wembley will host TNA’s most dangerous night of the year, with matches taking place inside an unforgiving, six-sided, 15-foot reinforced steel cage.

Lockdown will form one half of a double IMPACT WRESTLING TV taping at Wembley on Saturday January 30, which will be watched by millions of fans in more than 120 countries around the world, including on Challenge in the UK and Pop in the USA.

Double TV tapings will also take place at the Manchester Arena on Friday January 29 and the Birmingham Barclaycard Arena on Sunday January 31.

TNA Wrestling’s annual steel cage match spectacular, Lockdown, will take place in Britain for the first time ever, as part of the TNA MAXIMUM IMPACT 8 Tour in January 2016.

London’s SSE Arena Wembley will host TNA’s most dangerous night of the year, with matches taking place inside an unforgiving, six-sided, 15-foot reinforced steel cage.

Lockdown will form one half of a double IMPACT WRESTLING TV taping at Wembley on Saturday January 30, which will be watched by millions of fans in more than 120 countries around the world, including on Challenge in the UK and Pop in the USA.

Double TV tapings will also take place at the Manchester Arena on Friday January 29 and the Birmingham Barclaycard Arena on Sunday January 31.

Should be good first proper TNA PPV in the UK plus Kurt Angles TNA retirement tour maybe they can finally get some more interest in the product again

TNA didnt make the top 150 shows for cable viewership last night. Dont want to sound to negative and the rating hasnt came in yet, but I'm guessing they never got that 1.3 million viewers the Pop TV head wanted?

It's a couple of cheesy clip shows. Nobody's going to bother especially after they cobbled that lot together to cop out of the remaining Spike deal. How one of them put Dixie Carter going through the table and Immortal being formed ranked above Styles v Joe v Daniels in a Top 20 Moments 2 parter is shocking. Also, let's face it. It's going to be a rough time given this is their 3rd channel in 3 years.

111,000 viewers but as said above it was a best of show that had no advertisement unless you follow Dixie on Twitter so all in all I wouldn't imagine there would be any concern

As for the live(ish) edition on 5th January I would expect with enough promotion it will get the kind of numbers it's been getting on DA without much trouble

As for the pop exec wanting spike numbers I'd say the only way that is happening is if TNA build something properly they've certainly got the right idea now there focusing on building from within with the likes of EC3 and Eli drake but creatively I have no faith in big John and TNA should look to replace him