• Moderators

RONCO knives are the best. Quality infomercials. I once sent a video of me pitching to Anthony Sullivan of pitching fame. He never replied. Fuck him and his mid atlantic  accent.

Fuck Peter Simon too.

RONCO Knives - 

Edited by PowerButchi

Just been doing a bit of reading and the semi finals of the World title tournament are now set after this weeks impact (spoilered in case the six people who actually still care don't want to know yet:

Bobby Lashley v ECIII, Matt Hardy v Eric Young.

So, this being TNA and all, what's the odds of ending back directly where we started

Just been doing a bit of reading and the semi finals of the World title tournament are now set after this weeks impact (spoilered in case the six people who actually still care don't want to know yet:

Bobby Lashley v ECIII, Matt Hardy v Eric Young.

So, this being TNA and all, what's the odds of ending back directly where we started

I would be stunned if we don't...

Could it be that they're worried about trying to draw in Glasgow with ICW likely to have an event at about the same time?

Drawing in Glasgow would surely be made easier with them having Galloway as one of the top guys in the company. I find it perplexing they aren't coming to one of the star attractions home town (well 30 miles away)

Could it be that they're worried about trying to draw in Glasgow with ICW likely to have an event at about the same time?

Drawing in Glasgow would surely be made easier with them having Galloway as one of the top guys in the company. I find it perplexing they aren't coming to one of the star attractions home town (well 30 miles away)

True, but if the "star attraction" is also part of the ICW show, which is likely, then that advantage is negated.

Drawing in Glasgow would surely be made easier with them

having Galloway as one of the top guys in the company. I find it perplexing they aren't coming to one of the star attractions home town (well 30 miles away)

True, but if the "star attraction" is also part of the

ICW show, which is likely, then that advantage is negated.

It's a crazy world we live in when a show featuring Wolfgang and Red Lightning would possibly draw more than one featuring Matt Hardy and Kurt Angle

• Paid Members

True, but if the "star attraction" is also part of the ICW show, which is likely, then that advantage is negated.
It's nothing new, TNA draws 200 people with the Hardy Boys and a mile up the road the Hardys will draw 10 times that on an indy show.

Is the same for lots of the roster. The TNA brand is just completely fucked.

Edited by Benno