Looks like this world title series will last into the new year and will probably have the finals on the UK tour

The tournament is 64 matches the 48 group matches were filmed in the impact zone leaving 15 matches yet to be filmed

The tour of India is reportedly a 3 date tour the first week of December I can't we them filming all 15 matches when they will want to get lots of new footage I can see this being stretched out with the final possibly semis aswell being on the UK tour taking it to mid February or beyond on TV

You know those rumored India TV tapings? Turns out they won't be TV tapings after all. TNA have just announced that they'll do a One Night Only PPV (which will be broadcast live on TV in India and later that day in the States) and two house shows. Also, they'll be doing a talent search to find the next Indian superstar and The Great Khali will be "part of the selection process and help mentor the aspiring wrestlers".

Edited by pgi86

A minor thing that bugs me is Eric Young wearing pink ring gear, for a guy being a 'maniac' pink seems too comedy to me but I also thing he looks better and in character when he does run ins wearing jeans and black boots than in proper ring gear.

I hope tna dont just put the belt back on Matt Hardy or EC3, I know the whole thing is a mess but what a waste that would be, my pick is Drew if the final is being taped in the UK

• 1 month later...

So that's a thing TNA will be doing now:

Return to The Asylum Years

It is the foundation on which Impact Wrestling was built. The Tennessee State Fairgrounds near Impact Headquarters in Nashville, TN was our home in those early years. Now, every Thursday night from 7PM to 9PM EST you can relive the “Asylum Years” live! We will start from the very beginning and you can watch along with the current stars of Impact Wrestling as they relive those early moments with you.

Every Thursday night we will rollout another classic episode from The Asylum Years on our official YouTube channel. Don’t miss a second of reliving the moments that we still celebrate to this day and some moments we all might want to forget! Starting this Thursday, December 3rd at 7PM EST.

Might be fun to re-watch some of these shows. Hopefully it won't be a "live" stream only.

I caught a bit of impact this week and it was so amateur. Bad chroma, poor lighting and it appeared the talking head segments were shot on webcams and smart phones. Honestly I've seen better production on cheap indies. Was the whole show like that?

• Paid Members

It's so strange to think of TNA as a long running wrestling company, but by modern standards they've been going forever. Have they ever satisfied anyone? I've always felt there's was something missing. Can you think of a great angle that played out brilliantly for beginning to end? Can you think of two? That period that Dusty Rhodes was booking and when Angle first joined they seemed be doing something, but other than than they've always seemed like a car wreck. Have you ever had a friend who gets fucked up all the time and has no money permo, but he manages to to hang on and be the same for ages, despite being kicked out of the place he lives in and his car is always knackered? You think he'll scale back and try and sort something out bout he never does, just another mad story and another credit card. 

Edited by gmoney

It's so strange to think of TNA as a long running wrestling company, but by modern standards they've been going forever. Have they ever satisfied anyone? I've always felt there's was something missing. Can you think of a great angle that played out brilliantly for beginning to end? Can you think of two? That period that Dusty Rhodes was booking and when Angle first joined they seemed be doing something, but other than than they've always seemed like a car wreck. Have you ever had a friend who gets fucked up all the time and has no money permo, but he manages to to hang on and be the same for ages, despite being kicked out of the place he lives in and his car is always knackered? You think he'll scale back and try and sort something out bout he never does, just another mad story and another credit card. 

Yeah that's probably the best description of TNA ever

It's insane how many different forms TNA have taken. 6 sided ring, 4 sided ring. Weekly PPV. Weekly 1-hour show. Weekly pre-taped show. Weekly live show. Weekly show on every different night of the week. They've been a WWE alternative and a WWE tribute act. A WCW tribute act. Even an ECW tribute act. They've been the home of the next generation of wrestlers, and the home of the last generation of wrestlers. The only consistency TNA have had is their inconsistency.

If they closed  their doors 5 years ago they might have been remembered fondly now, but they'll probably go down as the worst wrestling company ever now.