Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

WWE have given out many free tickets for takings. The concern I have for TNA is folk still don't go.

  • Paid Members
Posted

The actual venue has announced there were 280 tickets sold. Everything else was free vouchers to get in. PWInsider is reporting that as apart of the free voucher, you could eat in catering with the wrestlers. Which has obviously pissed the workers off. Having some fat spotty wrestling fan dribbling all over your turkey legs and quiche.

  • Paid Members
Posted

So they adopted the LPW 'Pie n' Peas' model. I have to say, despite not watching TNA since I can't remember when, free tickets and a meal would probably convince me.

 

You could be right; initial reports say there were a lot of angry Chinese people refused entry at the door.

  • Paid Members
Posted

You could be right; initial reports say there were a lot of angry Chinese people refused entry at the door.

 

Probably still upset about the way Senada was booked.

Posted

Did that Al Snow scaffold match turn out to really happen? I'll be tuning in out of morbid curiosity

Posted

Did that Al Snow scaffold match turn out to really happen? I'll be tuning in out of morbid curiosity

 

I think it happened the same night that Tigre Uno/Abyss Barbed Wire match happened

 

They taped angles announcing a bunch of wacky matches for "Genesis", but "Genesis" has not been taped yet.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...